Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Princess

True Blood

Pandora

No, Sookie's dream did not come true, but I was totally pulling for it right until she walked out of the house.

Nelsan Ellis needs a Best Actor Emmy. Seriously.

Pandora

It's baaaaaaaaaaack!!!! Dear GAWD the twists! We are totally outside the realm of the books now! I think I'm okay with this.

Princess

Me too.

Uncle Du

This last season kinda went all loony toons man. I'm wondering exactly where this sith is going...

Pandora

Not a fan of season 5. My God it sucked (hardeehar). I'm kind of glad Alan Ball isn't writing next season. They're so far off from the books, there's no way to get back to it.

Uncle Du

I never read the books, so coming as strictly a fan of the show, season five was freakin bat sith crazy. I'm not really even looking forward to next season. But, I'll friggin' watch it.

Pandora

Well I mean it did end on an insanely cruel cliff-hanger. And by insanely cruel I mean irritating.

Uncle Du

Hahahaha, YES!

Princess

Yeah, I didn't even want to watch the end of the season

Pandora

So I saw something on Tumblr that says next year is the last season. I guess they finally ran it into the ground. :( Stupid HBO.

Andy

I've not even seen it past the start of the second season I think.. One day I'll catch up!

Pandora

It got really good, then it kinda sucked, and then it got a little better and then they left it at a stupid cliff hanger.

Andy

Oh dear lol, can't be as bad as how they "ended" Heroes, surely?

Pandora

Never watched Heroes, so I wouldn't know. But forsome reason Alan Ball wrote season five (2012) in a complete and utter deviation from the books. Now don't get me wrong, I actually liked the show better than the books, but the entirety of season five was just.... dafuq? Every Sunday all summer long. Season six was actually pretty good, but the show had been so nonstop freaking weird for so long, I feel like I lost some of the suspense.

Princess

Yeah, I heard that too.  I'm slowly working through this season on my DVR and it's just weird.  Not that impressed so far.

Pandora

Oh it's weird. There was a plot twist I liked involving Sookie's parents. Different from the book (obviously) but they did manage to bring it back in a little.

Princess

Yeah, I just watched Nora melt :p

Pandora

That was probably the most horrible death in the series.

Princess

Yeah, then I cried at Terry's funeral

Pandora

Me too. Bawled like a baby.

Princess

The 21 gun salute and taps got me

Pandora

Mine was Sookie's story. I was already kinda misty. Then she told Arlene that not many people can say they were loved like that and I bawled.

I actually thought I was going to start again just thinking about it.

Uncle Du

I think they made up for last season with this one.  Definitely liked Warlo, I wanted to believe he was a good guy, lol.  All I know is this:

ERIC BETTER NOT BE DEAD!!!

Edited by Uncle Du

Princess

I totally agree@!!!!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.