Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
TheUnknown

Mafia Wars

Princess

You haven't finished NY yet?

Ayingel

i haven't finished ny either. i'm stuck on the last jobs page because i have no idea where to get the items

Uncle Du

Hell no. When you're only getting 1% per job for level 3 in the boss job, it takes forever. I haven't felt like trying to accumulate all the loot items that I need to do it. I figure if I just continue the way I have been, doing random jobs to get loot, I'll stockpile enough stuff.

Chickenman

I've finished New York and am almost done with the last tier on Cuba.

So, this St. Patrick's event, they've been kind enough to give us a handy chart to show how to score all the loot. Now I absolutely cannot obtain the Lucky Pint Glass and Pot of Gold, because you earn them from fights, I mismanaged my character too badly to ever win any fights (too much energy, not enough attack or defend) so if you can send any surpluses my way, I'll love you forever.

You can also buy the Dublin Stallion for 35 reward points. I have 3. I'm willing to trade with people.

Uncle Du

Sent ya the pint glass and pot of gold. I know I'll get more of those, since I fight a lot. It would be a huge help if I could get all the computer set ups you can spare. I'm still trying to max out NY, I already did Cuba. Also, if you need politico corruptos, I know I have some of those too.

Chickenman

I need a tonload of politico corruptos. Sent you all of my computer set-ups (1). Can't seem to pick up any special items as loot yet. Odd.

Uncle Du

Put them in your wish list. It'll make it easier to send more of em. I've got ten right now. I can get more every few hours though.

Princess

I sent you 30 of em earlier Chicken

Uncle Du

If anyone has an extra leprechaun for the collection, please, hook me up.

TheUnknown

Anyone have an extra plaid egg from the Easter Collection?

TheUnknown

Here are my extra collection items. Let me know if you need any of these:

World Cup: English, Argentinean, and Spanish Balls

Prototype Carjacking: GPS Signal Scrambler and Garage Map

Theft of a Drone: Classified Report, Guards Schedule, and Access Code

Weapons Shipment Hijacking: Shipment INfo, Schedule of Truck Routes, Road Block, and Rocket Ammo

St. Patrick's Day: Green Bowler's Cap and Set of Ullean Pipes

Valentine's Day: Shoot the moon, Human heart, locket, valentine

Tools of the Trade: Everything except the flashlight

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.