Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Uncle Du

The Blue Harvest Cantina

Bad furday

How dare you lot massacre the Queen's english like that! :p

Drake

Goodness...

This a cantina, people! Where drinking and merriment happen! The speech in here should be deteriorating, not the other way around!

Sticks

I'm with Drake. Stop this senseless thinking and analyzing before someone gets hurt.

Haha, speaking of analyzing, I [can neither confirm or deny that I] was at the DIA's main building the other day and found this mug that reads:

I'M AN

ANNAYLYST

ANAYLIST

ANNALYST

SPY!

I thought it was too adorable...had to buy :p

Uncle Du

:lol:

Awesome!

Bad furday

Sticky the Spy :p :lol:

Princess

This working 5 days a week thing is really kicking my ass. *drinks and falls asleep in her booth*

Bad furday

*shuffles in, then collapses in his booth* We took apart the old swingset in the backyard...and dadders was worried about it tipping over, so when he put it up many years ago, he sank each of the six legs into concrete.

*has dug up all six* :D:p

Good thing the backyard is a swamp right now...or it would have been even harder to dig them out. Concrete came up pretty easy due to the mud. But those pipes are heavy!

"This is heavy, Doc!" :p

*unconsciousness*

Uncle Du

:lol:

Wow, I know how much of a pain it is to get that out of the ground.

*hoists a beer*

Here's to flyin' to the land of 6.9 earth quakes tomorrow!

Ana

Oh buck up, that's hardly a thing. :p 'Sides, the fact that it happened now means the odds of one happening while you're here is somewhere below the odds of you being attacked by a shark and struck by lightning all on the same day. Hopefully it won't be raining.

I finally get to return to Washington on Tuesday! :D

Ayingel

-_- i need something to put me to sleep. i have a 7 am ct scan in the morning...which i have to leave at 530 am for.

Mara

Of course on the day when the temps are below 40 I get to do a Travel Channel special on Hawaii. :p

Uncle Du

Oh buck up, that's hardly a thing. :p 'Sides, the fact that it happened now means the odds of one happening while you're here is somewhere below the odds of you being attacked by a shark and struck by lightning all on the same day. Hopefully it won't be raining.

I finally get to return to Washington on Tuesday! :D

Oh, I wasn't scared, I wanted to be here when one happened. I think they're exciting. :D

Bad furday

I've been in an earthquake :shifty:

It was a tremor here in the Binghamton area ( the Bingo Zone!) many years ago. I remember waking up and the bed was shaking, so I looked around and nobody was shaking me awake for school, so I reasoned that it must have been a highly unusual earthquake thingy. :p

It was exciting. :p

Mara

We've supposedly had some up here in the past, but I've never felt them. :p

Ana

Good, I appreciate others who aren't afraid of quakes. Frankly, they're fun. :p But I decided to err on the side of caution and be reassuring, because I've had some visitors who could NOT stop screaming ALL the way across the lower level of the Bay Bridge "WE'RE GONNA DIE WE'RE GONNA DIE THERE'S GONNA BE AN EARTHQUAKE RIGHT NOW AND WE'RE GONNA DIE."

Uncle Du

OK. That's just ridiculous. :p

Phew, beer is soooo good. At the end of this week, I'll have 82 hours on the books. :D

So I apologize that I haven't been posting much. :p

Princess

Yeah yeah excuses excuses :p

Mara

OK. That's just ridiculous. :p

Phew, beer is soooo good. At the end of this week, I'll have 82 hours on the books. :D

So I apologize that I haven't been posting much. :p

OT is awesome.

I had some last week, and I'm staying over all this week, too.

Uncle Du

I can't believe how much last week made me. OK, well, I can, cause I've never worked this hard in my life. And that's saying something. :p

Mara

Wowzers. :p

James the Defender

Champagne is so good. Brut is my style. The drier the better, baby! :p

Bad furday

They've cut everyone's hours down to one day a week at the old K-hole :p:(:|:???:

*drinks heavily*

Bad furday

So, ahem....I'm going to be an Uncle! :p One of my best friends...from his wedding I attended last summer...and his wife are expecting delivery of a girl in August.

Ah...to be an Unsavory Uncle! :p

Radioactive Isotope

Oh, dear. That poor girl. :p

Bad furday

:rofl:

Let's bet credits that Jm says the same thing when I come in here and say that I've got a girlfriend. :p