Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Uncle Du

The Blue Harvest Cantina

Recommended Posts

Uncle Du

Huh? :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

They were probably just trying to get people to remember their commercial...looks like it worked

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

I don't even remember what we were talking about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Creepy religious type people

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Lol, you get that a lot :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Huh? :p

*drinks* ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

I've had to get up seriously early a few days a week for a while, getting band stuff done and other business, and have discovered the glories of Lavazza coffee. It's got the giggity for sure, two cups and I'm good for the day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

Give me enough coffee and I'll come on here and start spouting random things. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Gah, I don't even have a coffee pot down here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

I dunno if I've ever even had coffee...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Sheesh, how did you ever get through school without coffee?! ;) :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

I couldn't have survived without the magic of coffee. We had a coffee shop on campus that took our meal plans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
James the Defender

Doc told me to cut down on the caffeine, to one cup of coffee per day. All the caffeine was giving me urinary symptoms similar to prostate problems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

I've had to get up seriously early a few days a week for a while, getting band stuff done and other business, and have discovered the glories of Lavazza coffee. It's got the giggity for sure, two cups and I'm good for the day.

Earlier than 0430? That's my normal wakeup time now :/

I dunno if I've ever even had coffee...

*gasp!*

*shockdie*

I CANNOT live without coffee. Black. Blackest black.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

Sheesh, how did you ever get through school without coffee?! ;):p

Mt Dew, baby. The only thing that kept me on my feet during theater week at dance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

Heading off to work in a minute- but the only thing I can drink on this job is something like Mt. Dew ( all flavours). After the first break, my mind needs that first precious hit of caffeine in something bubbly.

:p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

I think that people who work nights need extra caffeine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

Hey Jmster...we have vintage style Mountain Dew t-shirts in Juniors sizes at Kohls. I'd be surprised if you didn't own one. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

Be surprised then. :p

I normally don't shop at Khol's. And I has no monies with which to buy awesome Mt Dew t-shirts. :( Speaking of vintage, though, has anyone tried the heritage/throwback sodas that are made with sugar instead of corn syrup? I've seen Dr Pepper, Mt Dew and Pepsi, and the Dr Pepper tastes amazing. Much better than the regular stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Earlier than 0430? That's my normal wakeup time now :/

I CANNOT live without coffee. Black. Blackest black.

Man, I do NOT miss the military, lol.

I started buying the Folgers Black Silk, and doubling the scoop for every pot I made. I only drink black coffee, I don't like anything in it.

Mt Dew, baby. The only thing that kept me on my feet during theater week at dance.

Well, Dew I can understand. I went through my Dew stage on my second ship, and whatya know, that was when I got really fat. :p

So yea, I like my coffee.

Edited by Uncle Du

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayingel

Be surprised then. :p

I normally don't shop at Kohl's. And I has no monies with which to buy awesome Mt Dew t-shirts. :( Speaking of vintage, though, has anyone tried the heritage/throwback sodas that are made with sugar instead of corn syrup? I've seen Dr Pepper, Mt Dew and Pepsi, and the Dr Pepper tastes amazing. Much better than the regular stuff.

i don't like the throwbacks. they taste too much like diet :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

I loooooove diet. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
James the Defender

Blech!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Earlier than 0430? That's my normal wakeup time now :/

I CANNOT live without coffee. Black. Blackest black.

Man, I do NOT miss the military, lol.

I started buying the Folgers Black Silk, and doubling the scoop for every pot I made. I only drink black coffee, I don't like anything in it.

I brew only Starbucks Espresso Roast anymore. And I'm the same way...used to drink it sweet, but now I can't have anything in it. Folgers isn't strong enough for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Oh, and someone get me a celebratory drink. Not only did Fort Hood shut down today because of snow, so I got outta a retarded-ass CPX halfway through my shift, but I also don't have to go back tomorrow until 1000! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.