Sticks 1 Posted February 20, 2010 They were probably just trying to get people to remember their commercial...looks like it worked Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted February 20, 2010 I don't even remember what we were talking about. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted February 20, 2010 Creepy religious type people Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted February 20, 2010 Lol, you get that a lot :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted February 22, 2010 Huh? *drinks* ;) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted February 22, 2010 I've had to get up seriously early a few days a week for a while, getting band stuff done and other business, and have discovered the glories of Lavazza coffee. It's got the giggity for sure, two cups and I'm good for the day. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted February 22, 2010 Give me enough coffee and I'll come on here and start spouting random things. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted February 22, 2010 Gah, I don't even have a coffee pot down here. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted February 22, 2010 I dunno if I've ever even had coffee... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted February 22, 2010 Sheesh, how did you ever get through school without coffee?! :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted February 22, 2010 I couldn't have survived without the magic of coffee. We had a coffee shop on campus that took our meal plans Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
James the Defender 7 Posted February 23, 2010 Doc told me to cut down on the caffeine, to one cup of coffee per day. All the caffeine was giving me urinary symptoms similar to prostate problems. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted February 23, 2010 I've had to get up seriously early a few days a week for a while, getting band stuff done and other business, and have discovered the glories of Lavazza coffee. It's got the giggity for sure, two cups and I'm good for the day. Earlier than 0430? That's my normal wakeup time now :/ I dunno if I've ever even had coffee... *gasp!* *shockdie* I CANNOT live without coffee. Black. Blackest black. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted February 23, 2010 Sheesh, how did you ever get through school without coffee?! Mt Dew, baby. The only thing that kept me on my feet during theater week at dance. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted February 23, 2010 Heading off to work in a minute- but the only thing I can drink on this job is something like Mt. Dew ( all flavours). After the first break, my mind needs that first precious hit of caffeine in something bubbly. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted February 23, 2010 I think that people who work nights need extra caffeine Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted February 23, 2010 Hey Jmster...we have vintage style Mountain Dew t-shirts in Juniors sizes at Kohls. I'd be surprised if you didn't own one. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted February 23, 2010 Be surprised then. I normally don't shop at Khol's. And I has no monies with which to buy awesome Mt Dew t-shirts. Speaking of vintage, though, has anyone tried the heritage/throwback sodas that are made with sugar instead of corn syrup? I've seen Dr Pepper, Mt Dew and Pepsi, and the Dr Pepper tastes amazing. Much better than the regular stuff. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted February 23, 2010 (edited) Earlier than 0430? That's my normal wakeup time now :/ I CANNOT live without coffee. Black. Blackest black. Man, I do NOT miss the military, lol. I started buying the Folgers Black Silk, and doubling the scoop for every pot I made. I only drink black coffee, I don't like anything in it. Mt Dew, baby. The only thing that kept me on my feet during theater week at dance. Well, Dew I can understand. I went through my Dew stage on my second ship, and whatya know, that was when I got really fat. So yea, I like my coffee. Edited February 23, 2010 by Uncle Du Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted February 23, 2010 Be surprised then. I normally don't shop at Kohl's. And I has no monies with which to buy awesome Mt Dew t-shirts. Speaking of vintage, though, has anyone tried the heritage/throwback sodas that are made with sugar instead of corn syrup? I've seen Dr Pepper, Mt Dew and Pepsi, and the Dr Pepper tastes amazing. Much better than the regular stuff. i don't like the throwbacks. they taste too much like diet :( Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted February 23, 2010 I loooooove diet. :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
James the Defender 7 Posted February 23, 2010 Blech! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted February 23, 2010 Earlier than 0430? That's my normal wakeup time now :/ I CANNOT live without coffee. Black. Blackest black. Man, I do NOT miss the military, lol. I started buying the Folgers Black Silk, and doubling the scoop for every pot I made. I only drink black coffee, I don't like anything in it. I brew only Starbucks Espresso Roast anymore. And I'm the same way...used to drink it sweet, but now I can't have anything in it. Folgers isn't strong enough for me. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted February 23, 2010 Oh, and someone get me a celebratory drink. Not only did Fort Hood shut down today because of snow, so I got outta a retarded-ass CPX halfway through my shift, but I also don't have to go back tomorrow until 1000! :) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites