Link 3 Posted July 25, 2009 (edited) Furday. Kiss my arse. I'm smart but I don't analyze.... at least in certain places. Ok, moving on?? Edited July 25, 2009 by Link Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted July 25, 2009 hey now. i like to think i'm pretty smart and i've had no complaints from teh hubster in that particular department. my $0.02, if Rob was still in touch with his ex-fiance, i know i would feel a little wary (heck, i feel kinda bad trading occasional e-mails back and forth with my ex-boyfriend that i seriously considered marrying). it's not that i don't trust my husband, and i know he trusts me. but i can be a bit possessive and i know i'd feel weird if he was still talking to her. but i know he won't because she was psycho. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted July 25, 2009 You're a Psycho too. Oh wait... :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted July 25, 2009 (edited) Nothing to do with the current discussion but I thought it was remarkably accurate. That has to be the best way that I've ever heard the difference between men and women described. And on an awesome note, I got a 94 on my civil service exam!! :D Edited July 25, 2009 by Du Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted July 25, 2009 Yay! *buys a round of drinks* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
James the Defender 7 Posted July 26, 2009 Cool...unless it was out of 500... :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted July 26, 2009 Naw, it was outta 100. And I get 5 point vet preference, which means I almost aced it. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted July 26, 2009 Almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades! Congrats :) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted July 26, 2009 Random Thought of the Day: How many concerts does an average person go to in their lives? I've been to 57 so far and six more to go this summer. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted July 26, 2009 Roughly several per year. Only because I work at a sports stadium that holds concerts too so I get paid to go. Coldplay on Thursday. BARF!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted July 26, 2009 Well, Drake! XD You just skewed the question! LOL! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted July 26, 2009 I actually feel halfway decent today! Best I've felt in a month! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted July 27, 2009 I've been to so many concerts now I've lost count. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted July 27, 2009 Not including your own? :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted July 27, 2009 :lol: Beat me to it. ;) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted July 27, 2009 i haz an interview on Friday! :jump: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted July 27, 2009 Roughly several per year. Only because I work at a sports stadium that holds concerts too so I get paid to go. Coldplay on Thursday. BARF!! I WILL TRADE YOU! And.... I've probably only been to about 5 or 6 concerts in my life. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
James the Defender 7 Posted July 27, 2009 I've been to 2 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted July 27, 2009 Good luck on the interview!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted July 28, 2009 *offers helpful advice* Be sure to wear pheromones! ;) Good luck Jmster! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
James the Defender 7 Posted July 28, 2009 (edited) You'll do well; I have foreseen it. :p Edited July 28, 2009 by James the Defender Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted July 28, 2009 Now, now. Not necessarily. Good luck! Break a leg, but avoid breaking the interviewer's. If you can, break the leg of a competing interviewee. Cause until that cast comes off they're dead weight to the company anywho. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted July 29, 2009 Roughly several per year. Only because I work at a sports stadium that holds concerts too so I get paid to go. Coldplay on Thursday. BARF!! The Rogers Centre right D? I remember you mentioned it before. I was talking with my buddy who works there. He says he does changeovers? You know any of those folk? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted July 29, 2009 *grabs wine and takes a seat* I would like to inform you all that I'm off my crazy streak. For now. I talked to Nicole one on one and she's human. So far. Yes, so far. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites