Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Uncle Du

The Blue Harvest Cantina

Recommended Posts

Link

Furday. Kiss my arse. :p I'm smart but I don't analyze.... at least in certain places. Ok, moving on??

Edited by Link

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

hey now. i like to think i'm pretty smart and i've had no complaints from teh hubster in that particular department. :p

my $0.02, if Rob was still in touch with his ex-fiance, i know i would feel a little wary (heck, i feel kinda bad trading occasional e-mails back and forth with my ex-boyfriend that i seriously considered marrying). it's not that i don't trust my husband, and i know he trusts me. but i can be a bit possessive and i know i'd feel weird if he was still talking to her.

but i know he won't because she was psycho. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

You're a Psycho too. Oh wait... :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Nothing to do with the current discussion but I thought it was remarkably accurate. :p

That has to be the best way that I've ever heard the difference between men and women described.

And on an awesome note, I got a 94 on my civil service exam!! :D

Edited by Du

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Yay! *buys a round of drinks*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
James the Defender

Cool...unless it was out of 500... :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Naw, it was outta 100. ;)

And I get 5 point vet preference, which means I almost aced it. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

Almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades! :p Congrats :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

Random Thought of the Day:

How many concerts does an average person go to in their lives? I've been to 57 so far and six more to go this summer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

Roughly several per year. Only because I work at a sports stadium that holds concerts too so I get paid to go. :p

Coldplay on Thursday. BARF!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

Well, Drake! XD You just skewed the question! LOL!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

I actually feel halfway decent today! Best I've felt in a month!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

I've been to so many concerts now I've lost count.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

Not including your own? :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

:lol:

Beat me to it. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

i haz an interview on Friday! :jump:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Roughly several per year. Only because I work at a sports stadium that holds concerts too so I get paid to go. :p

Coldplay on Thursday. BARF!!

I WILL TRADE YOU!

And.... I've probably only been to about 5 or 6 concerts in my life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
James the Defender

I've been to 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

Good luck on the interview!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Good luck JM!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

*offers helpful advice* Be sure to wear pheromones! ;) ;) :p

Good luck Jmster!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
James the Defender

You'll do well; I have foreseen it. :p

Edited by James the Defender

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

Now, now. Not necessarily.

:p

Good luck! Break a leg, but avoid breaking the interviewer's. If you can, break the leg of a competing interviewee. Cause until that cast comes off they're dead weight to the company anywho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

Roughly several per year. Only because I work at a sports stadium that holds concerts too so I get paid to go. :p

Coldplay on Thursday. BARF!!

The Rogers Centre right D? I remember you mentioned it before. I was talking with my buddy who works there. He says he does changeovers? You know any of those folk?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*grabs wine and takes a seat* I would like to inform you all that I'm off my crazy streak. For now. I talked to Nicole one on one and she's human. So far. Yes, so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.