Uncle Du 22 Posted July 21, 2009 Any opinions on Sam Adams Summer Ale? I love the stuff, I would definitely recommend it. And as for me, I was kind of an angry drunk when I was younger, like late teens and early twenties. But then I kinda realized that if I took life too seriously, it would be put me in an early grave. I mean, obviously if someone pisses me off when I'm drinking, I'll get angry, but generally, I just like having a good time and relaxing. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted July 21, 2009 No one answered my question. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted July 21, 2009 We should all go drinking with Chicken. We could film it. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted July 21, 2009 Drunk Chicken...sounds like the name of a bar. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted July 21, 2009 Let's consider it a very early suggestion for the next cantina! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted July 21, 2009 Yes they did. Du did, anyway. I don't know. I haven't tried it yet. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted July 21, 2009 Ah, I missed that post. I got wrapped up in the drunk Chicken tangent. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted July 21, 2009 He passes out, I'm drawing feathers in technicolor sharpie. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted July 21, 2009 I'm firing up the grill. Get him drunk on white wine, and we'll say it's a marinade! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted July 21, 2009 I turn into a giggly drunk. I've been known to sit and laugh at nothing for a half hour Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted July 21, 2009 Watching Two and a Half Men again? ZING!!!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted July 21, 2009 i love that show. it makes my life seem not so bad. :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted July 21, 2009 I love The Big Bang Theory...but then again, I am a geek :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted July 21, 2009 I think i know the person that they based Sheldon off of Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted July 21, 2009 I'm a mix of Wolowitz ( big surprise ) and Raj ( another big surprise ) with a hint of Leonard...and often disturbingly find myself veering into Sheldon territory. ;) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted July 21, 2009 (edited) No one answered my question. Yea I did! The first one I actually posted before you asked the question... For the summer months, my favorite, by far, is Sam Adams Summer Ale. If you haven't tried it, I really recommend grabbing a pint, tossing a wedge of orange in it, and sitting by a beach...or lake...or some where else that's summery. It, in my mind, is the epitome of what summer tastes like. Any opinions on Sam Adams Summer Ale? I love the stuff, I would definitely recommend it. :lol: Edited July 21, 2009 by Du Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted July 21, 2009 (edited) Most of Sam Adams' brews are too sweet for my taste. I like the Boston Lager, I like the stouts he does. There's just a lot of other stuff I'd rather drink. It's definitely the best mass-produced American beer, no question. Edited July 21, 2009 by Ender Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted July 21, 2009 I turn into a giggly drunk. I've been known to sit and laugh at nothing for a half hour I thought you did that anyway. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted July 21, 2009 No one answered my question. Yea I did! The first one I actually posted before you asked the question... For the summer months, my favorite, by far, is Sam Adams Summer Ale. If you haven't tried it, I really recommend grabbing a pint, tossing a wedge of orange in it, and sitting by a beach...or lake...or some where else that's summery. It, in my mind, is the epitome of what summer tastes like. Any opinions on Sam Adams Summer Ale? I love the stuff, I would definitely recommend it. Wow. Du is psychic. I have never drank before (other than sips of things when I was younger), but the description of some of the Sam Adams products sound really good. Plus, I'm probably going to get put on an antidepressant soon anyways, so I might as well do it now before I can't drink (lest I go out like Keith Moon). That cranberry seasonal ale they have sounds good, too. In fact, all their seasonal brews sound good. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted July 21, 2009 i have a feeling that i'd be a very giggly drunk. this theory is based on many late-night Kool-aide binges and that one time we snorted Pixie Stix because we were bored. i also can't walk in a straight line sober, so fark only knows what adding alcohol would do. I've yet to have a drop of alcohol so I'm wondering what kind of drunk I'll be. I'm generally a really reserved person, so I'm kind of hoping it'll help me shed my inhibitions just a little so I can actually be the funny guy that people like that I wish I was. But knowing me I'll probably be the guy sobbing with my head on the bar as I ask the barkeep why Martha had to leave me like that. And why she couldn't have taken the kids with her. Which is weird, cause I don't even know anyone named Martha. And I'm pretty sure I don't have kids either. That'd probably be me, too, so that is one reason I don't drink. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted July 22, 2009 Yay! Going camping in Port Crescent for Labor Day weekend Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted July 22, 2009 so I might as well do it now before I can't drink (lest I go out like Keith Moon). Can I be there when you drive your Rolls-Royce into the pool? Pweeeeeease? :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted July 22, 2009 No, I doubt I'd go out in interesting fashion. Just alcohol mixing with Paxil or whatever, causing some kind of reaction. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted July 22, 2009 We'll film it. Actually, we should see if there's a new pool that's to be opened. Then, we'll have Unknown drive the car into the pool. ;) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites