Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Uncle Du

The Blue Harvest Cantina

Recommended Posts

Uncle Du

Any opinions on Sam Adams Summer Ale?

I love the stuff, I would definitely recommend it.

And as for me, I was kind of an angry drunk when I was younger, like late teens and early twenties. But then I kinda realized that if I took life too seriously, it would be put me in an early grave. I mean, obviously if someone pisses me off when I'm drinking, I'll get angry, but generally, I just like having a good time and relaxing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

No one answered my question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

We should all go drinking with Chicken. We could film it. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

Drunk Chicken...sounds like the name of a bar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

Indeed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

Let's consider it a very early suggestion for the next cantina!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

Yes they did. Du did, anyway. I don't know. I haven't tried it yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

Ah, I missed that post. I got wrapped up in the drunk Chicken tangent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

He passes out, I'm drawing feathers in technicolor sharpie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

I'm firing up the grill. Get him drunk on white wine, and we'll say it's a marinade!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

I turn into a giggly drunk. I've been known to sit and laugh at nothing for a half hour

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

Watching Two and a Half Men again?

ZING!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

i love that show. it makes my life seem not so bad. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

I love The Big Bang Theory...but then again, I am a geek :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

I think i know the person that they based Sheldon off of

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

I'm a mix of Wolowitz ( big surprise :p ) and Raj ( another big surprise :p ) with a hint of Leonard...and often disturbingly find myself veering into Sheldon territory. :p:shifty: ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

No one answered my question.

Yea I did!

The first one I actually posted before you asked the question... ;)

For the summer months, my favorite, by far, is Sam Adams Summer Ale. If you haven't tried it, I really recommend grabbing a pint, tossing a wedge of orange in it, and sitting by a beach...or lake...or some where else that's summery. It, in my mind, is the epitome of what summer tastes like.

Any opinions on Sam Adams Summer Ale?

I love the stuff, I would definitely recommend it.

:lol:

Edited by Du

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Most of Sam Adams' brews are too sweet for my taste. I like the Boston Lager, I like the stouts he does. There's just a lot of other stuff I'd rather drink. It's definitely the best mass-produced American beer, no question.

Edited by Ender

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

I turn into a giggly drunk. I've been known to sit and laugh at nothing for a half hour

I thought you did that anyway. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

No one answered my question.

Yea I did!

The first one I actually posted before you asked the question... ;)

For the summer months, my favorite, by far, is Sam Adams Summer Ale. If you haven't tried it, I really recommend grabbing a pint, tossing a wedge of orange in it, and sitting by a beach...or lake...or some where else that's summery. It, in my mind, is the epitome of what summer tastes like.

Any opinions on Sam Adams Summer Ale?

I love the stuff, I would definitely recommend it.

:lol:

Wow. Du is psychic. I have never drank before (other than sips of things when I was younger), but the description of some of the Sam Adams products sound really good. Plus, I'm probably going to get put on an antidepressant soon anyways, so I might as well do it now before I can't drink (lest I go out like Keith Moon). That cranberry seasonal ale they have sounds good, too. In fact, all their seasonal brews sound good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

i have a feeling that i'd be a very giggly drunk. this theory is based on many late-night Kool-aide binges and that one time we snorted Pixie Stix because we were bored. :lol:

i also can't walk in a straight line sober, so fark only knows what adding alcohol would do. :p

I've yet to have a drop of alcohol so I'm wondering what kind of drunk I'll be. I'm generally a really reserved person, so I'm kind of hoping it'll help me shed my inhibitions just a little so I can actually be the funny guy that people like that I wish I was. But knowing me I'll probably be the guy sobbing with my head on the bar as I ask the barkeep why Martha had to leave me like that. And why she couldn't have taken the kids with her.

Which is weird, cause I don't even know anyone named Martha. :???:

And I'm pretty sure I don't have kids either. :shifty:

That'd probably be me, too, so that is one reason I don't drink. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Yay! Going camping in Port Crescent for Labor Day weekend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

so I might as well do it now before I can't drink (lest I go out like Keith Moon).

Can I be there when you drive your Rolls-Royce into the pool? Pweeeeeease? :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

No, I doubt I'd go out in interesting fashion. Just alcohol mixing with Paxil or whatever, causing some kind of reaction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

We'll film it. Actually, we should see if there's a new pool that's to be opened. Then, we'll have Unknown drive the car into the pool. :p ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.