Andy 60 Posted July 19, 2009 Oh, and just to piss some people off.... don't think about the Game like I just did, okay? *cries* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted July 19, 2009 I don't get it. *drinks more* The wifey bought me a case of Labatt today, and I'm happy. But... it's such a s***ty beer! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted July 19, 2009 Hey, in the realm of cheap beer, Labatt's is one of the better ones! I love Canadian beer any way. Molson XXX is awesome. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted July 19, 2009 I'm not that into beers. I did like Guiness though, and was surprised. I had expected it to be thick...like maple syrup. It wasn't. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
James the Defender 7 Posted July 19, 2009 I love Guiness. ATM, I am drinking Lionshead out of Wilkes-Barre, PA. Du may know about it. My favorite beer is Beck's, a German beer. I love Yuengling and Miller Genuine Draft. I'm also a craft beer person and I like Dogfish Head out of Delaware. Their 60 Minute India Pale Ale is phenomenal. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted July 19, 2009 Carlsberg and Zils Pilsner = love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted July 19, 2009 I love Guiness. ATM, I am drinking Lionshead out of Wilkes-Barre, PA. Du may know about it. My favorite beer is Beck's, a German beer. I love Yuengling and Miller Genuine Draft. I'm also a craft beer person and I like Dogfish Head out of Delaware. Their 60 Minute India Pale Ale is phenomenal. I've seen Lionshead around, but I have yet to try it. Definitely a HUGE fan of Yuengling, I mean, it IS the oldest brewery in the US. For the summer months, my favorite, by far, is Sam Adams Summer Ale. If you haven't tried it, I really recommend grabbing a pint, tossing a wedge of orange in it, and sitting by a beach...or lake...or some where else that's summery. It, in my mind, is the epitome of what summer tastes like. And my favorite beer of all time is Hoegaarden Heffeweisen. And not out of the bottle. Never out of the bottle. There's only ever been two places I have found that beer on tap in the States. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted July 20, 2009 i like IBC the best. A&W's not bad either. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted July 20, 2009 What would happen if we spiked your root beer? :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted July 20, 2009 i have a feeling that i'd be a very giggly drunk. this theory is based on many late-night Kool-aide binges and that one time we snorted Pixie Stix because we were bored. i also can't walk in a straight line sober, so fark only knows what adding alcohol would do. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted July 20, 2009 Before I go crazy in the rant thread, what's the policy on using the actual name for a ho? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted July 20, 2009 Probably stick with using ho, lol. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted July 20, 2009 I talked to B. Blame him for the word in my rant, then. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted July 20, 2009 I really don't care. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted July 20, 2009 Dogfish Head is fantastic, find the 120 Minute IPA if you can. It's 18% alcohol. My favorite (that I can get in the States) is probably Fuller's Extra Special Bitter, or Samuel Smith's Imperial Stout. I drink a lot of Guinness and Harp, too. Stella when I'm oot and aboot. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted July 20, 2009 Heh, at the wedding I went to on Sat., the family did shots of Crown Royal to toast the couple. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted July 20, 2009 I liked the family wedding I went to where every table got a bottle of Asti Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted July 20, 2009 Any opinions on Sam Adams Summer Ale? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted July 20, 2009 i have a feeling that i'd be a very giggly drunk. this theory is based on many late-night Kool-aide binges and that one time we snorted Pixie Stix because we were bored. i also can't walk in a straight line sober, so fark only knows what adding alcohol would do. I've yet to have a drop of alcohol so I'm wondering what kind of drunk I'll be. I'm generally a really reserved person, so I'm kind of hoping it'll help me shed my inhibitions just a little so I can actually be the funny guy that people like that I wish I was. But knowing me I'll probably be the guy sobbing with my head on the bar as I ask the barkeep why Martha had to leave me like that. And why she couldn't have taken the kids with her. Which is weird, cause I don't even know anyone named Martha. And I'm pretty sure I don't have kids either. :shifty: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted July 20, 2009 I'm volunteering to go drinking with Chicken. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted July 20, 2009 Considering I'm already depressed, anxious, irritable, I fear I'd be a violent, weepy, paranoid drunk. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted July 20, 2009 I don't really drink, so I get to watch the drunk tardfest. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted July 21, 2009 Alcohol makes me sleepy. It also makes me lose my inhibitions a bit..which I enjoyed, as I actually went out dancing on the dance floor at the wedding...something I'm usually not to keen on . *drinks and dances...as only a Wookiee can* :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites