Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Uncle Du

The Blue Harvest Cantina

Recommended Posts

Andy

Oh, and just to piss some people off.... don't think about the Game like I just did, okay?

*cries*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*snicker*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

I don't get it.

*drinks more*

The wifey bought me a case of Labatt today, and I'm happy. :D

But... it's such a s***ty beer!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Hey, in the realm of cheap beer, Labatt's is one of the better ones! I love Canadian beer any way. Molson XXX is awesome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

I'm not that into beers. I did like Guiness though, and was surprised. I had expected it to be thick...like maple syrup. It wasn't. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
James the Defender

I love Guiness. ATM, I am drinking Lionshead out of Wilkes-Barre, PA. Du may know about it. My favorite beer is Beck's, a German beer. I love Yuengling and Miller Genuine Draft. I'm also a craft beer person and I like Dogfish Head out of Delaware. Their 60 Minute India Pale Ale is phenomenal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

Carlsberg and Zils Pilsner = love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

I love Guiness. ATM, I am drinking Lionshead out of Wilkes-Barre, PA. Du may know about it. My favorite beer is Beck's, a German beer. I love Yuengling and Miller Genuine Draft. I'm also a craft beer person and I like Dogfish Head out of Delaware. Their 60 Minute India Pale Ale is phenomenal.

I've seen Lionshead around, but I have yet to try it. Definitely a HUGE fan of Yuengling, I mean, it IS the oldest brewery in the US. ;)

For the summer months, my favorite, by far, is Sam Adams Summer Ale. If you haven't tried it, I really recommend grabbing a pint, tossing a wedge of orange in it, and sitting by a beach...or lake...or some where else that's summery. It, in my mind, is the epitome of what summer tastes like.

And my favorite beer of all time is Hoegaarden Heffeweisen. And not out of the bottle. Never out of the bottle. There's only ever been two places I have found that beer on tap in the States.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

i like IBC the best. A&W's not bad either. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

What would happen if we spiked your root beer? :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

i have a feeling that i'd be a very giggly drunk. this theory is based on many late-night Kool-aide binges and that one time we snorted Pixie Stix because we were bored. :lol:

i also can't walk in a straight line sober, so fark only knows what adding alcohol would do. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

Before I go crazy in the rant thread, what's the policy on using the actual name for a ho?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

Probably stick with using ho, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

I talked to B. Blame him for the word in my rant, then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

I really don't care. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*just drinks*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Dogfish Head is fantastic, find the 120 Minute IPA if you can. It's 18% alcohol. :D

My favorite (that I can get in the States) is probably Fuller's Extra Special Bitter, or Samuel Smith's Imperial Stout. I drink a lot of Guinness and Harp, too. Stella when I'm oot and aboot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Heh, at the wedding I went to on Sat., the family did shots of Crown Royal to toast the couple. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

I liked the family wedding I went to where every table got a bottle of Asti

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

Any opinions on Sam Adams Summer Ale?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

i have a feeling that i'd be a very giggly drunk. this theory is based on many late-night Kool-aide binges and that one time we snorted Pixie Stix because we were bored. :lol:

i also can't walk in a straight line sober, so fark only knows what adding alcohol would do. :p

I've yet to have a drop of alcohol so I'm wondering what kind of drunk I'll be. I'm generally a really reserved person, so I'm kind of hoping it'll help me shed my inhibitions just a little so I can actually be the funny guy that people like that I wish I was. But knowing me I'll probably be the guy sobbing with my head on the bar as I ask the barkeep why Martha had to leave me like that. And why she couldn't have taken the kids with her.

Which is weird, cause I don't even know anyone named Martha. :???:

And I'm pretty sure I don't have kids either. :shifty:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

I'm volunteering to go drinking with Chicken.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

Considering I'm already depressed, anxious, irritable, I fear I'd be a violent, weepy, paranoid drunk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

I don't really drink, so I get to watch the drunk tardfest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

Alcohol makes me sleepy. It also makes me lose my inhibitions a bit..which I enjoyed, as I actually went out dancing on the dance floor at the wedding...something I'm usually not to keen on .

*drinks and dances...as only a Wookiee can* :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.