Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Uncle Du

The Blue Harvest Cantina

Recommended Posts

Chickenman

<Nerd>Look at the number of replies.</Nerd>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

I don't get it. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

OMGZORZ 1138!!!11!! :p ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

<Nerd>Look at the number of replies.</Nerd>

That is amazing.

*has stroke brought on by sheer geekiness. I think i'll call it a geekstroke. No, that sounds dirty. Actually I like kinda like that... Hmm.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
James the Defender

Wow... :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

<Nerd>Look at the number of replies.</Nerd>

Haha, sweet!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Awesome. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

I still don't get it. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

Well you don't get to be part of our little club. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

Du and I are gonna start our own club so HA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

You gotta get past me first :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Well you don't get to be part of our little club. :p

Ahhhh, gotcha. ;)

Du and I are gonna start our own club so HA.

You gotta get past me first :p

I'll just let you two fight over me, we haven't seen a good cat-fight in a while... ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

In the meantime, we'll have started a men's club. By the apex of the fight, we'll be sitting around in large, leather recliners, smoking cigars, drinking brandy and allowing pretty young ladies to cozy up with us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

So, I'm finishing watching the extended version of the lord of the rings trilogy. Gotta find something else to watch next

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

I love how some douchebag posted a thread called "The Obama Presidency 2009-2012," forgetting two very important things: his term isn't up until 2013 and most Americans hate the Republicans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

I still don't get it. :p

And you call yourself a SW fan? :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

Tonight I begin work on another 48 hour film project, and then the following week I will be an adult leader at scout camp. So I'll see you guys around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

Prin, you know you're cool enough to be in our club anyway. I thought it was just assumed you were joining.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Tonight I begin work on another 48 hour film project, and then the following week I will be an adult leader at scout camp. So I'll see you guys around.

See ya 'round man! Have a good time, seriously. :)

Edited by Du

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Prin, you know you're cool enough to be in our club anyway. I thought it was just assumed you were joining.

Well, you did make it sound like an exclusive club :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

....I go nowhere alone with Du.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

And you're missing out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

I can live with that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

Oh, and just to piss some people off.... don't think about the Game like I just did, okay?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

I don't get it.

*drinks more*

The wifey bought me a case of Labatt today, and I'm happy. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.