Chickenman 9 Posted July 16, 2009 <Nerd>Look at the number of replies.</Nerd> Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted July 16, 2009 I don't get it. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted July 16, 2009 OMGZORZ 1138!!!11!! ;) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted July 16, 2009 <Nerd>Look at the number of replies.</Nerd> That is amazing. *has stroke brought on by sheer geekiness. I think i'll call it a geekstroke. No, that sounds dirty. Actually I like kinda like that... Hmm.* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
James the Defender 7 Posted July 16, 2009 Wow... :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted July 16, 2009 <Nerd>Look at the number of replies.</Nerd> Haha, sweet! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted July 17, 2009 I still don't get it. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted July 17, 2009 Well you don't get to be part of our little club. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted July 17, 2009 Du and I are gonna start our own club so HA. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted July 17, 2009 You gotta get past me first :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted July 17, 2009 Well you don't get to be part of our little club. Ahhhh, gotcha. Du and I are gonna start our own club so HA. You gotta get past me first I'll just let you two fight over me, we haven't seen a good cat-fight in a while... ;) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted July 17, 2009 In the meantime, we'll have started a men's club. By the apex of the fight, we'll be sitting around in large, leather recliners, smoking cigars, drinking brandy and allowing pretty young ladies to cozy up with us. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted July 17, 2009 So, I'm finishing watching the extended version of the lord of the rings trilogy. Gotta find something else to watch next Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted July 17, 2009 I love how some douchebag posted a thread called "The Obama Presidency 2009-2012," forgetting two very important things: his term isn't up until 2013 and most Americans hate the Republicans. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted July 17, 2009 I still don't get it. And you call yourself a SW fan? :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted July 17, 2009 Tonight I begin work on another 48 hour film project, and then the following week I will be an adult leader at scout camp. So I'll see you guys around. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted July 17, 2009 Prin, you know you're cool enough to be in our club anyway. I thought it was just assumed you were joining. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted July 17, 2009 (edited) Tonight I begin work on another 48 hour film project, and then the following week I will be an adult leader at scout camp. So I'll see you guys around. See ya 'round man! Have a good time, seriously. :) Edited July 17, 2009 by Du Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted July 18, 2009 Prin, you know you're cool enough to be in our club anyway. I thought it was just assumed you were joining. Well, you did make it sound like an exclusive club :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted July 18, 2009 ....I go nowhere alone with Du. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted July 18, 2009 And you're missing out Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted July 18, 2009 Oh, and just to piss some people off.... don't think about the Game like I just did, okay? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted July 19, 2009 I don't get it. *drinks more* The wifey bought me a case of Labatt today, and I'm happy. :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites