Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Uncle Du

The Blue Harvest Cantina

Recommended Posts

Link

*bites back inappropriate comment*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

*ditto*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Well, tha-

*gulp*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

Hahahaha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Uh...

*sits quietly in the corner*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*silent, awkward drink from cup*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

To hell with awkwardness!!

*dances like the white boy he is in the middle of the empty dance floor*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

So much progress over the course of this page.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

*dances as well*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

*doesn't dance* :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

There is to be NO progress within these walls!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

*resists urge to play "Where the White Boys Dance" by the Killers*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

*moonwalks...as only a Wookiee can* :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Would that be like a moon fall? ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

So, I was over at SW.com today and somehow the Jedi Punks Convo thread rose from the depths of the cantina itself and bumped itself to the top. I wish I would have remembered how to screen shoot so that I could have taken a picture of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

Haha! *falls* Oh. :(:p

Hmmmm..

*runs over to the control panel behind the bar and turns off the gravity to the Cantina* :D

*floats*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

You're on your MacBook ja? Go find Grab.app in Applications, and take the screenshot that way ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Well, the would have worked had I not then posted in the thread :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

*floats around*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

So, I was over at SW.com today and somehow the Jedi Punks Convo thread rose from the depths of the cantina itself and bumped itself to the top. I wish I would have remembered how to screen shoot so that I could have taken a picture of it.

Holy crap? Link? :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

I can only imagine how long it took some to dredge that outta the depths. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

I guess they didn't lock the convo thread...otherwise the poster wouldn't have been able to post in it. :p

*runs off to see if he can find it*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

I made the text smaller, so that you can see how far down the page it's fallen since yesterday.

JdPnks.jpg

I didn't know I was the thread starter! :p

So THAT'S what my SW.com screen name is :p

Edited by Bad furday
Mesa! mesa mesa!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Wow, I haven't been there in ages...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Damn, I had forgotten that SW.com even existed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.