Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Master MJade

Last word First

Recommended Posts

Ana

Skills, not luck, do you claim to have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Have it all right you do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Do you then still believe that you are wise?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Wise I am, but too egotistical i have become.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Become very confident, yes, but not overly so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

So much that others want to kill you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

You are sounding much like the TLY thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Threads sound a lot alike, but are very different.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Different... like special.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Special this is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Is special, you say. But I don't know what you are calling special.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Special the thread is, of course I knew what I was talking about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

About what you were talking, you knew. But I could not have known, as I am not you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

You are not me, and I am not you, yet I used this referring to where we were which is the Thread of Last word First.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

First of all, I didn't get that last post at all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

All of this time I thought you were omniscient (oops there goes that word again...).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Omniscient I am not. Just a bit on the intelligent side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Sides there are now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Now I have lost myself... ignore me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

"Me, me, me"...that's all you ever talk about. I think you're conceited.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Conceited? Sorry if I come off that way... :oops: I'll be going now...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

Now, now...don't go. I'm sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Sorry are you? Sound like it you don't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

Don't tell me how and how I don't sound. I know exactly how I sound.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Sound a bit upset you do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.