Ana 15 Posted October 12, 2002 Skills, not luck, do you claim to have. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted October 12, 2002 Have it all right you do. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted October 12, 2002 Do you then still believe that you are wise? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted October 12, 2002 Wise I am, but too egotistical i have become. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted October 12, 2002 Become very confident, yes, but not overly so. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted October 12, 2002 So much that others want to kill you? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted October 12, 2002 You are sounding much like the TLY thread. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted October 12, 2002 Threads sound a lot alike, but are very different. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted October 12, 2002 Different... like special. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted October 12, 2002 Special this is. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted October 12, 2002 Is special, you say. But I don't know what you are calling special. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted October 12, 2002 Special the thread is, of course I knew what I was talking about. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted October 12, 2002 About what you were talking, you knew. But I could not have known, as I am not you. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted October 12, 2002 You are not me, and I am not you, yet I used this referring to where we were which is the Thread of Last word First. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted October 12, 2002 First of all, I didn't get that last post at all Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted October 12, 2002 All of this time I thought you were omniscient (oops there goes that word again...). Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted October 12, 2002 Omniscient I am not. Just a bit on the intelligent side. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted October 12, 2002 Sides there are now? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted October 12, 2002 Now I have lost myself... ignore me. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted October 12, 2002 "Me, me, me"...that's all you ever talk about. I think you're conceited. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted October 12, 2002 Conceited? Sorry if I come off that way... :oops: I'll be going now... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted October 12, 2002 Now, now...don't go. I'm sorry. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted October 12, 2002 Sorry are you? Sound like it you don't. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted October 12, 2002 Don't tell me how and how I don't sound. I know exactly how I sound. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted October 12, 2002 Sound a bit upset you do. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites