Andy 60 Posted September 27, 2002 reason why I post in this thread is beyond me... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted September 27, 2002 Me thinks you are crazy. If that's true, then so am I. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted September 27, 2002 I agree with you. Crazy we must all be. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted September 27, 2002 Be crazy! It's fun! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted September 28, 2002 Fun is something that is hard to come by where I live. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted September 28, 2002 Live life to the fullest. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted September 28, 2002 Fullest- being fuller than one who is not as full. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted September 28, 2002 Full stomach i will have soon. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted September 28, 2002 Soon I will sign off and go get ready for the dance. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted September 28, 2002 Dance, where? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted September 28, 2002 Where: at my high school. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted September 28, 2002 School days school days, dear old golden rule days. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted September 28, 2002 Days of summer fun are gone... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted September 28, 2002 gone to work have I. Well in 10 mins anyway... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted September 28, 2002 Anyway, home again I am. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted September 28, 2002 Am I here alone? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted September 28, 2002 Alone you are not, for I am here. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted September 28, 2002 Here, there, everywhere! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted September 28, 2002 everywhere in latin is undeque! Or something like that. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted September 28, 2002 This is correct. (Not really...I have no idea if thats right or wrong) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted September 28, 2002 Correct idea anyway. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted September 28, 2002 Anyway, what were we talking about? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted September 28, 2002 About I don't know what. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted September 28, 2002 What do you mean? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
^Hal^ 1 Posted September 28, 2002 mean people do not make many friends Share this post Link to post Share on other sites