CorSec 5 Posted January 31, 2003 Back then your granny stole cake Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 31, 2003 Cake wasn't really that good...and neither was this chocolate...it doesn't taste like American chocolate. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted January 31, 2003 Chocolate is the best with whipped cream Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 31, 2003 Cream is good in coffee. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted January 31, 2003 Coffee is not better than Tea despite popular beleif ((cant speel that word! erg)) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted February 1, 2003 beleif is speelt "belief"... I think... Anyway coffee is better! It is! it is! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted February 1, 2003 Is it? is it? Prove it to me pleeze Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted February 1, 2003 pleeze? You beg me to tell you? Bah. I will not explain - forever will you be confused! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted February 1, 2003 Confused like a Confused Canada Man! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted February 1, 2003 Man, you can say that again! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted February 1, 2003 Way too Canadian, you are. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted February 1, 2003 Are you jealous? :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted February 1, 2003 Jealous? Bah! I'm proud to be an American! Ok...I'd like to be a Brit! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted February 1, 2003 Brits live in Britain ((shocking discovery by the master of the obvious!!)) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted February 1, 2003 Britain people have sexy accents! :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted February 1, 2003 Accents are over-rated I think :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted February 1, 2003 Think? I find that rather difficult myself. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted February 1, 2003 Myself likes to eat Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted February 1, 2003 Eat and eat, until you can't eat anymore! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted February 1, 2003 Anymore of this and I'll go sane! I swear I will! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted February 1, 2003 Will you really, or are you just kidding? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted February 1, 2003 Kidding, I am not! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted February 1, 2003 Not very pleased about being sane am I Share this post Link to post Share on other sites