Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Master MJade

Last word First

Recommended Posts

CorSec

Back then your granny stole cake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Cake wasn't really that good...and neither was this chocolate...it doesn't taste like American chocolate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

Chocolate is the best with whipped cream

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Cream is good in coffee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

Coffee is not better than Tea despite popular beleif ((cant speel that word! erg))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

beleif is speelt "belief"... I think... Anyway coffee is better! It is! it is!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

Is it? is it? Prove it to me pleeze

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

pleeze? You beg me to tell you? Bah. I will not explain - forever will you be confused!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

Confused like a Confused Canada Man!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Man, you can say that again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Again? Fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

Fine, be that way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Way too Canadian, you are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

Are you jealous? :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Jealous? Bah! I'm proud to be an American! Ok...I'd like to be a Brit!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

Brits live in Britain ((shocking discovery by the master of the obvious!!))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Britain people have sexy accents! :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

Accents are over-rated I think :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Think? I find that rather difficult myself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

Myself likes to eat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Eat and eat, until you can't eat anymore!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Anymore of this and I'll go sane! I swear I will!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

Will you really, or are you just kidding?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Kidding, I am not!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

Not very pleased about being sane am I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.