GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 26, 2003 Course you're wrong...cause I am the startest! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 26, 2003 Smartest? Bah, it is so me! Duh! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 26, 2003 Duh! You are Like SOOOO wrong! ((lol Drake we'll spread the valley girl talking to GB!!)) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 26, 2003 Wrong you are, again! Like, totally! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 26, 2003 Totally not! Like whatever...I am like soooo right. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 26, 2003 Right. *rolls eyes* You, like, soooo don't know what you're like talking about! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rogue 4 Posted January 26, 2003 Right you people are not! Correct I am! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 26, 2003 Am i the only one listening to me? I am like soo much the smartest...Now like talk to the hand! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 26, 2003 Hand me the trophie, cuz I'm like so the smartest! Um, like yea! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 26, 2003 yea like trophy is spelled with a y not a ie! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 26, 2003 *ah, shoot, I cannot speel today...* Ie is perhaps an alternate speeling! So there! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 26, 2003 There like you're like resorted to like claiming alternate spellings! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 26, 2003 Spellings can like vary. Like maybe it's like speeled that way in like another language! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 26, 2003 Language...like whatever! Like I am like SOOO multilangual! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 26, 2003 Multilangual? Like, so? I like know every language ever! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted January 26, 2003 Ever like thought of like not using the word "like" everyother word, like like? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 26, 2003 Like why like would like I like wanna like do like that? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted January 26, 2003 Like, totally dude ! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted January 26, 2003 Duh dude, it's like, like like! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 26, 2003 Like the word like, you do. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted January 26, 2003 do I? Thought it was you who liked liking like Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 26, 2003 Like, like is really getting annoying, lol. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted January 26, 2003 Lol I say and lol I do. I even lol when tying my shoe. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 26, 2003 Shoe, ,fly, or is it shoo, fly? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites