Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Master MJade

Last word First

Recommended Posts

GI_Admiral

Course you're wrong...cause I am the startest!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Smartest? Bah, it is so me! Duh!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Duh! You are Like SOOOO wrong! ((lol Drake we'll spread the valley girl talking to GB!!))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Wrong you are, again! Like, totally!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Totally not! Like whatever...I am like soooo right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Right. *rolls eyes* You, like, soooo don't know what you're like talking about!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

Right you people are not! Correct I am!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Am i the only one listening to me? I am like soo much the smartest...Now like talk to the hand!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Hand me the trophie, cuz I'm like so the smartest! Um, like yea!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

yea like trophy is spelled with a y not a ie!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

*ah, shoot, I cannot speel today...*

Ie is perhaps an alternate speeling! So there!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

There like you're like resorted to like claiming alternate spellings!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Spellings can like vary. Like maybe it's like speeled that way in like another language!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Language...like whatever! Like I am like SOOO multilangual!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Multilangual? Like, so? I like know every language ever!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Ever like thought of like not using the word "like" everyother word, like like?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Like why like would like I like wanna like do like that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

Like, totally dude !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Dude! Like, duh!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

Duh dude, it's like, like like!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Like the word like, you do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

do I? Thought it was you who liked liking like

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Like, like is really getting annoying, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

Lol I say and lol I do. I even lol when tying my shoe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Shoe, ,fly, or is it shoo, fly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.