Sticks 1 Posted January 25, 2003 Fall flat on your face and make a fool or yourself, I predict! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted January 25, 2003 predict wrong you do! *falls flat on his face* Okay, correct... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted January 26, 2003 Correct me if Im wrong, but isnt this thread rather pointless? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 26, 2003 Pointless it may be, but fun at that! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 26, 2003 That is correct...this thread is tons of fun! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rogue 4 Posted January 26, 2003 Is everything so strange? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 26, 2003 Strange, the world will always be. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 26, 2003 Strange things are everywhere. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 26, 2003 Everywhere is nowhere. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 26, 2003 nowhere is everywhere! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 26, 2003 Everywhere around me I see stupid people. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 26, 2003 People are stupid...its a law of nature. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 26, 2003 Nature produces smart people, from time to time. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 26, 2003 Time for one of those smart people...me, GI! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 26, 2003 GI, you have overlooked...me! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 26, 2003 Me? I never overlook anyone...sure you might be smart...but I am the smartest for this century! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 26, 2003 Century? Hah! It is I, not you! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 26, 2003 You are having delusions of Granduer again! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 26, 2003 Again, you are wrong! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 26, 2003 wrong I am not, wrong you are! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 26, 2003 Are you so certain? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 26, 2003 Certain I always am. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 26, 2003 Am I certain that I am the smartest? Of course! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites