Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Master MJade

Last word First

Recommended Posts

Sticks

Fall flat on your face and make a fool or yourself, I predict!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

predict wrong you do! *falls flat on his face* Okay, correct...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

Correct me if Im wrong, but isnt this thread rather pointless?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Pointless it may be, but fun at that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

That is correct...this thread is tons of fun!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Fun it is indeed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

indeed it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

Is everything so strange?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Strange, the world will always be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Strange things are everywhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Everywhere is nowhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

nowhere is everywhere!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Everywhere around me I see stupid people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

People are stupid...its a law of nature.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Nature produces smart people, from time to time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Time for one of those smart people...me, GI!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

GI, you have overlooked...me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Me? I never overlook anyone...sure you might be smart...but I am the smartest for this century!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Century? Hah! It is I, not you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

You are having delusions of Granduer again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Again, you are wrong!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

wrong I am not, wrong you are!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Are you so certain?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Certain I always am.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Am I certain that I am the smartest? Of course!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.