Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Master MJade

Last word First

Recommended Posts

GI_Admiral

Naturally you have to insult me!! Why not someone else?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Else is hard to start with. I guess I'm destined to make fun of people! *sigh* It seems to be my lot in life...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Life for me is to be made fun of...why!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Why ask why? The answer will never be known!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Known not to you perhaps...but I will find out...sooner or later!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Later more likely, but even more realistic, never!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Never say never!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Never is a lie!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Lie! Everything we say is a lie...because the truth is bigger thant he words we use to describe it(Something like that) ...or so they say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Say what you will.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Will I ever?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Ever shut up? lol, most likely not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Not again! You just stopped insulting me...now you're starting up again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Again I'm sorry. It comes so natually!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Naturally you apologize...im begining to doubt your sincerity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Sincerity is hard to find in my words, I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Guess...you guess? well...you should find out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Out in the boonies, I shall become a hermit and meditate on this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

This is what you must do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Do it I must, but I'd rather not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Not have to do it you wont, but I will

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Will you really? I'd like to see you try!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MsSolo

try to fly and fall with style

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
P4-LPY

style is wat i got baby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

style I have...all I have to do know is fall!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.