GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 11, 2003 Conversation full of nevers...argh!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 11, 2003 Argh!! Never is a false word! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 11, 2003 Words can be false? never thought of that!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 11, 2003 That it is! It is a lie! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 11, 2003 LIE!! LIE!! IT'S ALL A LIE!!!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 11, 2003 LIE DOWN, or just sit and be quiet, please! I can't hear m'self think! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 11, 2003 THINK!! You said the word THINK!! Gasp! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 11, 2003 Gasp! I did! Oh know! Am I going....ss...sane?!? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 11, 2003 SANE!! AHHH im not hearing it im not hearing it!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 11, 2003 It never happened! I swear it never happened! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 11, 2003 hapened...it happened!! Oh the humanity!!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 11, 2003 Humanity has nothing to do with this! Oh, how could I have?!? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 11, 2003 have you no pity for us!!!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 11, 2003 Us is a hard word to start with! I'm so sorry, I spoke without thought! Grr...that doesn't make any sense...If I spoke without thought than I was doing the right thing...except I spoke with thought! I'm so confused! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 11, 2003 Confused you are!! But Still no need to say that word!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 11, 2003 Word it differently next time, I will, without those awful words! Happy? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 11, 2003 Happy?! YOu said the T word and S word!! How can anyone be happy after that!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 11, 2003 That was bad of me...forgive me so that I may shrivel up in a corner and die peacefully? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 11, 2003 Peacefully?! After what you did to the listeners?!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 11, 2003 Listeners don't care, it's my fellow Psycho's who are gonna be affected. :( Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 11, 2003 affected...they'll be more than that!!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted January 11, 2003 That is very mean of you! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted January 11, 2003 You realise how funny the last couple of pages are? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted January 11, 2003 Are they amusing to you? Because frankly, they just confuse me... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted January 11, 2003 Me? No, I think your confusing me with him Share this post Link to post Share on other sites