Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Master MJade

Last word First

Recommended Posts

GI_Admiral

Conversation full of nevers...argh!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Argh!! Never is a false word!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Words can be false? never thought of that!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

That it is! It is a lie!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

LIE!! LIE!! IT'S ALL A LIE!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

LIE DOWN, or just sit and be quiet, please! I can't hear m'self think!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

THINK!! You said the word THINK!! Gasp!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Gasp! I did! Oh know! Am I going....ss...sane?!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

SANE!! AHHH im not hearing it im not hearing it!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

It never happened! I swear it never happened!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

hapened...it happened!! Oh the humanity!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Humanity has nothing to do with this! Oh, how could I have?!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

have you no pity for us!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Us is a hard word to start with! I'm so sorry, I spoke without thought! Grr...that doesn't make any sense...If I spoke without thought than I was doing the right thing...except I spoke with thought! I'm so confused!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Confused you are!! But Still no need to say that word!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Word it differently next time, I will, without those awful words! Happy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Happy?! YOu said the T word and S word!! How can anyone be happy after that!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

That was bad of me...forgive me so that I may shrivel up in a corner and die peacefully?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Peacefully?! After what you did to the listeners?!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Listeners don't care, it's my fellow Psycho's who are gonna be affected. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

affected...they'll be more than that!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

That is very mean of you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

You realise how funny the last couple of pages are?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Are they amusing to you? Because frankly, they just confuse me...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

Me? No, I think your confusing me with him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.