Sticks 1 Posted January 10, 2003 Bank and Trust is sometimes a good place to go. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted January 10, 2003 Go to the bank, I need to. Deposit money I should. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 10, 2003 Should I get travelers checks? I think so. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted January 10, 2003 So where are you going? Just taking a holiday? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted January 10, 2003 Holidays are great fun, we should have them more often. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted January 10, 2003 Often I dream of Holiday moments Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
^Hal^ 1 Posted January 10, 2003 moments ago i spent ?400 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 10, 2003 ?400 is not used in America. And I'm going to New York next week! [Yay!] Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 10, 2003 Week full of tests I have. [Hurrah!! Wait....ohhh... ] Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 10, 2003 Have had two tests today, but atleast we dont have any finals here! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 11, 2003 Here I am going to take finals 10-20% of my grade, while I talk to some who doesnt have to take them!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 11, 2003 Them sound hard! I'm using improper grammar! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 11, 2003 grammer is of no use to me! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 11, 2003 Me and him, him and I...same difference! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 11, 2003 difference of a few letters there are. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 11, 2003 Are there really? I think you're right! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 11, 2003 Right I am...Always right am I. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 11, 2003 I know you're always right, except for when ur wrong! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 11, 2003 Wrong I am, never! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted January 11, 2003 Never say never! Damn, I just said it... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted January 11, 2003 It has come to my attention that perhaps we'd best never say never again... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 11, 2003 again you said never...ah crap...My bad. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted January 11, 2003 bad at not saying never we are... see what I mean? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 11, 2003 Mean what i say...when i say we should never say never again...oops. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 11, 2003 Oops is right. We should have never started this conversation! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites