Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Master MJade

Last word First

Recommended Posts

Sticks

Bank and Trust is sometimes a good place to go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Go to the bank, I need to. Deposit money I should.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Should I get travelers checks? I think so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

So where are you going? Just taking a holiday?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Holidays are great fun, we should have them more often.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

Often I dream of Holiday moments

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
^Hal^

moments ago i spent ?400

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

?400 is not used in America. And I'm going to New York next week! [Yay!]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Week full of tests I have. [Hurrah!! Wait....ohhh... :( ]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Have had two tests today, but atleast we dont have any finals here!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Here I am going to take finals 10-20% of my grade, while I talk to some who doesnt have to take them!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Them sound hard! I'm using improper grammar!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

grammer is of no use to me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Me and him, him and I...same difference!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

difference of a few letters there are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Are there really? I think you're right!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Right I am...Always right am I.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

I know you're always right, except for when ur wrong!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Wrong I am, never!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Never say never! Damn, I just said it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

It has come to my attention that perhaps we'd best never say never again...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

again you said never...ah crap...My bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

bad at not saying never we are... see what I mean?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Mean what i say...when i say we should never say never again...oops.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Oops is right. We should have never started this conversation!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.