Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Master MJade

Last word First

Recommended Posts

CorSec

Truth is only a futile attempt at knowledge, produced to keep us in line!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Line up, now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

Now!? But I have to do Homework!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Homework is insignificant next to me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

Me, I like eating cheese

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Cheese is good, but chicken is better!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

better than Chicken drizzled in a cheesy sauce?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Sauce on Chicken? I prefect sandwiches.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

Sandwiches are good with Peanut Butter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Butter on sandwiches is gross. I prefer mayonnaise or miracle-whip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

Whip cream is delicious on Sandwiches

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Sandwiches and whiped cream doesn't go together!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

Together, They make a perfect couple!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Couple? Nah, more like fierce enemies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

Enemies should be kept closer than friends

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Friends should not let anything get between them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Them and me are going there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

There is where? Over here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MsSolo

here is a place of pyschos and prods

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Prods are fun to inflict, but not fun to recieve.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Recieve money I should! Send it now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Now wait, why should I send you money?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Money makes the world go round, and... uh... I dunno where I'm going with this...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

This may surprise you... but without a reason, my money will not be sent to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

You keep for yourself then. I don't care. I'll... I'll... rob the bank!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.