Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Master MJade

Last word First

Recommended Posts

GI_Admiral

Same here then, so where are you from?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

From Corellia I am. What about you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

You're from Corellia?!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Corellia is where I was born and raised. You are from...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

...Alderaan of course!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Course... I thought so, from your build...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

build can tell you what planet someone's from?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

From time to time, yes. Not always.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Always am I learning something new.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

New newspapers are printed every day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

Days from now, A new Newspaper will arrive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Arrive in style, in a stretched limo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

Limos are over-rated

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

over-rated they are. I would prefer a Rolls Royce myself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Myself, I'm not picky. Either a Rolls-Royce or a Limo would suit me just fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Fine I would be with a Model T.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

T-shirts are T-shaped.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Shaped like a circle, a pie is!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Is it? I never notice, they don't last long enough for me to see them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Them don't like you no more, them's gonna commit treason!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Treason is not taken lightly here!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

Here we go, on the road to trial

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Trial is such a stupid word. I prefer: Meeting of Doom.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

Doom is very negative

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Negative? Well, I speak only the truth!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.