GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 5, 2003 Same here then, so where are you from? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted January 5, 2003 From Corellia I am. What about you? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 5, 2003 You're from Corellia?!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted January 5, 2003 Corellia is where I was born and raised. You are from...? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 5, 2003 ...Alderaan of course! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted January 5, 2003 Course... I thought so, from your build... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 5, 2003 build can tell you what planet someone's from? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted January 5, 2003 From time to time, yes. Not always. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 5, 2003 Always am I learning something new. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted January 6, 2003 New newspapers are printed every day. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted January 6, 2003 Days from now, A new Newspaper will arrive Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted January 6, 2003 Arrive in style, in a stretched limo. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted January 6, 2003 Limos are over-rated Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted January 6, 2003 over-rated they are. I would prefer a Rolls Royce myself. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted January 6, 2003 Myself, I'm not picky. Either a Rolls-Royce or a Limo would suit me just fine. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 6, 2003 Fine I would be with a Model T. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted January 7, 2003 T-shirts are T-shaped. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted January 7, 2003 Shaped like a circle, a pie is! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted January 7, 2003 Is it? I never notice, they don't last long enough for me to see them. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted January 7, 2003 Them don't like you no more, them's gonna commit treason! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 7, 2003 Treason is not taken lightly here! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted January 7, 2003 Here we go, on the road to trial Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 7, 2003 Trial is such a stupid word. I prefer: Meeting of Doom. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted January 7, 2003 Doom is very negative Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted January 7, 2003 Negative? Well, I speak only the truth! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites