Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Master MJade

Last word First

Recommended Posts

GI_Admiral

violent in the non-violent way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Way better than any other sport it will be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Be true that is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

Is that the Veydar Beeurd...the Olympic prodding champion?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Champion of Prodding Beeurd is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tahiriveila

Is he really? How interesting... :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Interesting indeed, but not suprising.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Surprising thing is...he is not the Galactic Champion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Champion of Galactic Prodding I am not, because the tornamant is not untill December

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

December of this year?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master MJade

year years what's the diff?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

diff, I presume is short for difference, can you not speel it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master MJade

it is speeled ti or spelled it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

It is fortunate that I am in a good mood, otherwise I might like to kill you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

You do that Beeurd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Beeurd you idiot... Now wait! That's me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Me agrees.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Agrees that I'm Beeurd, or agrees that I'm an idiot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Idiot, Beeurd, dont they mean the same thing? hehe...J/k...Please don't hurt me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Me, hurt you? I'm not angry. I'm FURIOUS!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Furios as in you won't hurt me, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Right in the most incorrect way. Heh, i'm just kidding!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Kidding you are, kidding I am, we were all just kidding...hopefully.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
^Hal^

hopefully the weather will improve tomorrow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Tomorrow. Tomorrow, I'll love you, tomorrow, it's only a day away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.