GI_Admiral 2 Posted October 13, 2002 violent in the non-violent way. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted October 13, 2002 Way better than any other sport it will be. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted October 14, 2002 Be true that is. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted October 14, 2002 Is that the Veydar Beeurd...the Olympic prodding champion? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted October 14, 2002 Champion of Prodding Beeurd is. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
tahiriveila 0 Posted October 14, 2002 Is he really? How interesting... :wink: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted October 14, 2002 Interesting indeed, but not suprising. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted October 14, 2002 Surprising thing is...he is not the Galactic Champion. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted October 14, 2002 Champion of Galactic Prodding I am not, because the tornamant is not untill December Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted October 14, 2002 December of this year? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Master MJade 0 Posted October 15, 2002 year years what's the diff? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted October 15, 2002 diff, I presume is short for difference, can you not speel it? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Master MJade 0 Posted October 15, 2002 it is speeled ti or spelled it! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted October 15, 2002 It is fortunate that I am in a good mood, otherwise I might like to kill you. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted October 15, 2002 You do that Beeurd. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted October 15, 2002 Beeurd you idiot... Now wait! That's me! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted October 15, 2002 Agrees that I'm Beeurd, or agrees that I'm an idiot? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted October 15, 2002 Idiot, Beeurd, dont they mean the same thing? hehe...J/k...Please don't hurt me. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted October 15, 2002 Me, hurt you? I'm not angry. I'm FURIOUS! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted October 15, 2002 Furios as in you won't hurt me, right? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted October 15, 2002 Right in the most incorrect way. Heh, i'm just kidding! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted October 15, 2002 Kidding you are, kidding I am, we were all just kidding...hopefully. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
^Hal^ 1 Posted October 15, 2002 hopefully the weather will improve tomorrow Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted October 15, 2002 Tomorrow. Tomorrow, I'll love you, tomorrow, it's only a day away. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites