Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Master MJade

Last word First

Recommended Posts

GI_Admiral

Door of Shadows, not the Door that leaves this room.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Room #3 is scary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Scary? Wierd is more like it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
^Hal^

It is scary, not wierd!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Wierd! Not Scary, well maybe Freaky is a better word.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master MJade

Words can never truely describe what we mean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
^Hal^

word? The truth is always greatr than the words w use to describe it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

It is a lie...everything you say is a lie!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Lie down you fool!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Fool though I may be, many fools follow me. So who is more foolish?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Foolish people...I am the Fool...wait...no You are the Foolish Person!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Person who is wise would not say that to me. You are not wise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Wise I am, Wise are you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

You got that right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Right am I, always.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Always? I think not!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Not True, I am always right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Right. And I'm the leader of the Jedi Punks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Punks are funny, yet I think you are mocking me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Me? Mock you? Why would I ever do that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

That is a question I would like to know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Know this you do not, but you call yourself wise. How can this be?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Be it because it is an unsolvable question? Or am I just wise, yet not omniscient.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Omniscient, you are not. But you are wise enough to know that you are not. That is good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Good I am through my great skills.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.