GI_Admiral 2 Posted October 11, 2002 Door of Shadows, not the Door that leaves this room. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted October 11, 2002 Scary? Wierd is more like it. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
^Hal^ 1 Posted October 11, 2002 It is scary, not wierd! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted October 11, 2002 Wierd! Not Scary, well maybe Freaky is a better word. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Master MJade 0 Posted October 11, 2002 Words can never truely describe what we mean. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
^Hal^ 1 Posted October 11, 2002 word? The truth is always greatr than the words w use to describe it... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted October 11, 2002 It is a lie...everything you say is a lie! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted October 12, 2002 Fool though I may be, many fools follow me. So who is more foolish? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted October 12, 2002 Foolish people...I am the Fool...wait...no You are the Foolish Person! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted October 12, 2002 Person who is wise would not say that to me. You are not wise. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted October 12, 2002 Wise I am, Wise are you? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted October 12, 2002 Right am I, always. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted October 12, 2002 Always? I think not! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted October 12, 2002 Not True, I am always right. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted October 12, 2002 Right. And I'm the leader of the Jedi Punks. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted October 12, 2002 Punks are funny, yet I think you are mocking me. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted October 12, 2002 Me? Mock you? Why would I ever do that? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted October 12, 2002 That is a question I would like to know. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted October 12, 2002 Know this you do not, but you call yourself wise. How can this be? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted October 12, 2002 Be it because it is an unsolvable question? Or am I just wise, yet not omniscient. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted October 12, 2002 Omniscient, you are not. But you are wise enough to know that you are not. That is good. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted October 12, 2002 Good I am through my great skills. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites