Master MJade 0 Posted October 4, 2002 agian i find a good thread Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted October 4, 2002 Thread and needle are used to sew. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Master MJade 0 Posted October 4, 2002 sew? i dont know how Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted October 4, 2002 How to sew is something that I know how to do, even though I don't sew much. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
^Hal^ 1 Posted October 4, 2002 much more important than sewing is cooking. I can cook Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted October 4, 2002 Cook, I can. I cook dinner for the family three nights a week. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
^Hal^ 1 Posted October 4, 2002 week of seven days, and you cook 3 of them? You cook much more than I do... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted October 4, 2002 Do not even get me started on how many chores I do. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted October 4, 2002 Do or do not...there is no try... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
lucifer 0 Posted October 4, 2002 try hard, fail, and give up Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted October 4, 2002 Up is not down, down is not up, but what goes up must come down... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
^Hal^ 1 Posted October 4, 2002 down, down, down into the rabbit hole. I feel like i'm drowing Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted October 4, 2002 Drowning is something that many people have a fear of. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted October 4, 2002 Of many tonnes, the fat man wieghed. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted October 4, 2002 Weighed in metric, I assume... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted October 5, 2002 Assume that I kill Princess's pets in Self Defense, then I get branded as a killer and get tortured. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted October 5, 2002 Tortured you were, but not as harshly as it could have been. Now if it was me who was torturing you... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted October 5, 2002 You said you had a peaceful Nature Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted October 5, 2002 Nature, even a peaceful nature, can be overwhelmed by annoyance towards someone who can't seem to keep him big trap shut. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted October 5, 2002 *Shut ups his big mouth* Sorry... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted October 5, 2002 Sorry you say? Your apology is accepted. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted October 5, 2002 accepted...yay! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted October 5, 2002 Yay... it's the weekend! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted October 5, 2002 Weekends are good! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted October 5, 2002 Good, that's one thing we agree on... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites