Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Master MJade

Last word First

Recommended Posts

Andy

reason why I post in this thread is beyond me...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Me thinks you are crazy. If that's true, then so am I.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

I agree with you. Crazy we must all be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Be crazy! It's fun!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Fun is something that is hard to come by where I live.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Live life to the fullest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Fullest- being fuller than one who is not as full.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Full stomach i will have soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Soon I will sign off and go get ready for the dance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Dance, where?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Where: at my high school.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

School days school days, dear old golden rule days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Days of summer fun are gone...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

gone to work have I. Well in 10 mins anyway...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Anyway, home again I am.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Am I here alone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Alone you are not, for I am here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Here, there, everywhere!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

everywhere in latin is undeque! Or something like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

This is correct. (Not really...I have no idea if thats right or wrong)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Correct idea anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Anyway, what were we talking about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

About I don't know what.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

What do you mean?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
^Hal^

mean people do not make many friends

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.