Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Master MJade

Last word First

Recommended Posts

GI_Admiral

with porcelain figurines, if you play with them they might break.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Break I fingernail I did. It hurts like ####...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

####, ####, ####, ####, they are all censored...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Censored TV movies tend to be boring when they take out all the cussing and violence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Violence and Sex sell for TV, Movies and Books.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Books are fun to read. Especially if you are supposed to be reading an assignment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

assignment is a difficult word to start with in this game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master MJade

game is fun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Fun! Fun, fun, fun! Fun-fun-funny-fun-fun-fun! Oh sorry...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Sorry? Are you trying to Apologize?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
^Hal^

Apologise this instant!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Instant Apology for Hal, from GI.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
^Hal^

GI Joe is laying down the law!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Law and Order.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Order two thousand cupcakes, and I want them here by tomorrow!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

tomorrow I have to go to work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Work I am not allowed to do until I am 16.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

16 I was when I started work. Actually, no, I had a paper round when I was 14...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

14 years of age I was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Was it just me, or was that a flying pineapple.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

pinapple you say? I saw no pinapples. Except that one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

One day the pineapples will reveal their true selves... meatballs!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Meatballs, NO!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

No! That's not true! That's impossible!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Impossible pink pandas pluck pretty pepto pork.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.