GI_Admiral 2 Posted September 25, 2002 with porcelain figurines, if you play with them they might break. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted September 25, 2002 Break I fingernail I did. It hurts like ####... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted September 25, 2002 ####, ####, ####, ####, they are all censored... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted September 25, 2002 Censored TV movies tend to be boring when they take out all the cussing and violence. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted September 25, 2002 Violence and Sex sell for TV, Movies and Books. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted September 25, 2002 Books are fun to read. Especially if you are supposed to be reading an assignment. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted September 25, 2002 assignment is a difficult word to start with in this game. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Master MJade 0 Posted September 25, 2002 game is fun Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted September 25, 2002 Fun! Fun, fun, fun! Fun-fun-funny-fun-fun-fun! Oh sorry... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted September 25, 2002 Sorry? Are you trying to Apologize?! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
^Hal^ 1 Posted September 25, 2002 Apologise this instant! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted September 25, 2002 Instant Apology for Hal, from GI. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
^Hal^ 1 Posted September 25, 2002 GI Joe is laying down the law! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted September 25, 2002 Law and Order. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted September 26, 2002 Order two thousand cupcakes, and I want them here by tomorrow! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted September 26, 2002 tomorrow I have to go to work Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted September 26, 2002 Work I am not allowed to do until I am 16. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted September 26, 2002 16 I was when I started work. Actually, no, I had a paper round when I was 14... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted September 26, 2002 14 years of age I was. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted September 26, 2002 Was it just me, or was that a flying pineapple. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted September 26, 2002 pinapple you say? I saw no pinapples. Except that one. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted September 26, 2002 One day the pineapples will reveal their true selves... meatballs! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted September 26, 2002 Meatballs, NO!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted September 26, 2002 No! That's not true! That's impossible! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted September 26, 2002 Impossible pink pandas pluck pretty pepto pork. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites