GI_Admiral 2 Posted September 21, 2002 SUre I'm sure that I'm sure that I'm sure. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted September 22, 2002 Good to know that you're sure that I'm sure. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted September 22, 2002 Sure is. Could we please stop using the word sure now? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted September 22, 2002 Now I guess would be a good time to stop using THAT word. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted September 22, 2002 Word it differently so you dont have to say it. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted September 22, 2002 It will be hard to, but I'll try. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted September 22, 2002 Try very hard, cuz I don't want to hear that word again! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted September 22, 2002 Again I will be sure not to say...ooops. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted September 22, 2002 Right away I will apologize and never say that word again. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted September 22, 2002 Again, as in never ever! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted September 22, 2002 Ever ever ever, I will never ever say su- hehe it. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted September 22, 2002 It is a very annoying word, don't you think? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted September 22, 2002 Think I do, but oh well...it is commonly used. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted September 22, 2002 Used a lot it is. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted September 22, 2002 Is this my imagination, or is this a sure thing. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted September 22, 2002 Thing is, I'm not really sure. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted September 22, 2002 *Staggers into the middle of the room and collapses onto his knees* It was... *Collapses face first into the floor with a knife stick out of his back* (Or for those non dramatic people...*Killed*) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted September 22, 2002 (darn...wrong thread....please forgive me) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted September 22, 2002 Was it? lol, it is the wrong thread, there. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted September 22, 2002 There ya go! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted September 22, 2002 Go and make sure you don't do that again! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites