Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Master MJade

Last word First

Recommended Posts

GI_Admiral

SUre I'm sure that I'm sure that I'm sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Sure? Ok, good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Good to know that you're sure that I'm sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Sure is. Could we please stop using the word sure now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Now I guess would be a good time to stop using THAT word.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Word it differently so you dont have to say it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

It will be hard to, but I'll try.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Try very hard, cuz I don't want to hear that word again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Again I will be sure not to say...ooops.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Oops is right!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Right away I will apologize and never say that word again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Again, as in never ever!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Ever ever ever, I will never ever say su- hehe it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

It is a very annoying word, don't you think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Think I do, but oh well...it is commonly used.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Used a lot it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Is it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

It sure is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Is this my imagination, or is this a sure thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Thing is, I'm not really sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

*Staggers into the middle of the room and collapses onto his knees*

It was...

*Collapses face first into the floor with a knife stick out of his back*

(Or for those non dramatic people...*Killed*)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

(darn...wrong thread....please forgive me)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Was it? lol, it is the wrong thread, there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

There ya go!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Go and make sure you don't do that again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.