Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Drake

World of Warcraft

Ayingel

Ever wonder..

...where they got the WoW dances from?

more...

note....female dranei is actually shakira...trolls seem to be more associated with regular belly dancing

Drake

Female Horde got shafted for the dances, IMO.

Ayingel

some of them...yeah...

CorSec

Female Horde got shafted for the dances, IMO.

Female Horde pre-Blood Elf anyway.

I decided to buy a gamecard after mid-terms are over next week. You know. Just for a little playing on the side.

Just a few hours here and there...never more than that...

... :shifty:

Ayingel

if only it actually clocked the time you play, so that those aren't such a waste of money for busy people...

Drake

It's all about making as much money as they possibly can. Now Blizzard's starting to charge $10 to change your character's name.

Drake

Ooooh. So that's how you did it. :p

Uncle Du

:rofl:

Man, it's like there's a different language being spoken in this thread. ;)

Drake

:rofl:

Man, it's like there's a different language being spoken in this thread. ;)

Draenei shattrath tauren ogrimmar? Karazhan kael'thas...murloc azeroth nefarian, medivh. Ahn'Qiraj!

:p

Ayingel

Dun Gar'ok! SS ftw hax, pwning n00bzorz lock. Twink NER ganked lowbie BEP by TM. LFG SMGY?

Uncle Du

My thoughts exactly. :p

Drake

*ninjas through the Armory and stalks everyone's characters*

Hehehe. :shifty:

Just looking at peopleses talents and gearz. I see that Ayingel, Link (and hubby) are all 'locks. That's cool, lol.

Ayingel, I would recommend starting to look into collecting gear with +spell crit/dmg/hit. Those are always important to spell casters and you'll be finding more of them once you get past the level you're at now. The other important one you're looking for would be Stamina since it buffs your health and mana pools. Spirit and Intellect stats aren't that important since you can mana tap.

Oh, and if you guys have any questions about talent builds or...anything really, I'd love to give my level 70 insight. I'm sure CorSec will probably make a comment here and there too. :p

CorSec

CorSec is bursting at the seams with comments.

On an unrelated note, with one exam left to go, I bought a game card and flushed my life down the toilet. (Take that physics on Friday!)

More importantly, I raided the Eye the night I came back and we downed some bosses I've never seen before.

But seriously. I need to go study.

Ayingel

yeah...i wasn't sure how to be working my lock...i'm the highest one i know >.<

but my pally i think needs some work....

Drake

CorSec is bursting at the seams with comments.

On an unrelated note, with one exam left to go, I bought a game card and flushed my life down the toilet. (Take that physics on Friday!)

More importantly, I raided the Eye the night I came back and we downed some bosses I've never seen before.

But seriously. I need to go study.

My personal raiding progression is going slowly. My guild is small and I have trouble finding groups to gear up with so I can go to Karazhan. All I need to do is find a group for BM to get keyed! The raiding community I'm a part of is currently working on SSC up to Morogrim (I think) and The Eye up to Void Reaver.

CorSec

How are your BG queues?

On Bloodhoof, the server I rolled on for vanilla-WoW launch, we had 1 minute queues for everything. The Horde to Alliance ratio was way off. Even after they shuffled the battlegroups around.

Auchindoun was a new server for BC launch though, so when everyone rolled, they rolled Blood Elves. Lots of Blood Elves. There were more Blood Elves than the sum of the other races (both Alliance and Horde) at one time. They mixed us into a fairly good Battlegroup, but the queues are still 15-30 minutes : /

Drake

I have no idea. I don't PvP.

CorSec

May I ask why? A lot of the gear is PvE-capable. Just hit up the Honour-specific BG weekends and you'll have a comparable solution to dungeons/raiding. Less effort, (less excitement), same timeframe, same rewards.

Drake

True. Maybe I'll give it a spin some time soon.

Uncle Du

*listens in fascination8

CorSec

Patch 2.3

Played a lot of WoW today...

Hunters were buffed hard, arcane shot dispel is pretty ridiculous. (Whats that? Earth shield? PEWPEW...gone)

Went to Zul'Aman with the guild. We downed the first boss in one shot (with one tank, which isn't supposed to be possible). The rest of the bosses though? Significantly harder than Kara. Our group was in a fair mix of Kara/Mag/SSC/Eye gear, with the tank fully decked. We struggled with 2 of the other bosses though before calling it quits. They'll likely go down when we go back Friday.

Drake

I had a CoT: Dark Portal run today so I, and another guildie, could get Kara keyed. Server DCed twice, leaving us reset once and wiped another. We called it quits until people stop plugging up the servers by going into ZA.

Ayingel

not sure what to think of the interface issues with the new patch. i see they're supposed to update it today again. hopefully CT_Mod will work again...i'm pissed that part of it is missing...i like knowing exactly how much health and mana and the percentages of each that i have. it was there yesterday and it isn't there today >.<

Drake

All of my mods were working fine. I try not to be too reliant on them, save for the required high-end mods, like the threat meters or the raiding mods. The rest are for show.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.