Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Mara

Fringe

Mara

SO AM I. I can hardly contain myself.

Mara

I totally loved this episode. The retro '80s opening was totally sweet.

Master Hayes

Yeah I was diggin that too. It was cool to see how Walter went about bringing Peter back. I swear Walter mentioned in an earlier show that they had been in a car accident and that's how Peter died.

Mara

I honestly don't remember.

Master Hayes

This past Thursday's show was rock solid. Interesting twist with the kids that Walter and William Bell used to experiment on. I wonder if Walter will follow through with telling Peter about his past?

Mara

I had no idea. I'm thinking he'll probably do it unexpectedly, though. Like, "by the way, Peter..." :p Maybe for the finale.

Master Hayes

Yeah that would be completely in character for Walter.

Mara

The season finale was EPIC.

What are your thoughts on why the alternate Olivia was using the typewriter? I'm assuming she's not a shapeshifter, so perhaps it's just because she's from the other side?

Master Hayes

The finale was awesome. Although, I did know right away that the other Olivia was the one that went back. I do believe the typewriter is how anyone from the other side can communicate back and forth, but I don't understand how she'd know where to go for one. With the shape shifters they knew ahead of time where to find it.

I think she'll have to get intel for the other side, and somehow try to get Walter to take them back, with Peter too. What really has me wondering is what are they going to do with the "good" Olivia? She's the one that has the power to cross dementions, what good does it do having her locked up?

Oh.... season 3 can't get here fast enough. :puppydogeyes:

Mara

Yeah, me, too. I wasn't surprised that the Olivias got switched.

My guess is that perhaps the other Walter knew where the typewriter was--he was whispering to her before the switch happened. I assumed he was just telling her to switch places, but maybe he told her more.

Hmm... I dunno. Maybe they want Olivia on the other side as bait? I would think that after a little while next season they would figure out that the other side Olivia isn't the right one and go to get the real Olivia back.

I just hope we get more of the other side. It was nice seeing Charlie again. :D

Master Hayes

So, we're a few shows into season 3 and it's been excellent so far. :jump: Have you been able to watch it at all?

Mara

Yup, every week. I'm loving this season. I think it's the best one yet.

Mara

Loved last night's episode. A little sad but still good.

Mara

This past Friday's episode = WOW.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.