Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
TyranaRaptor

TyranaRaptors Sprite Battles

TyranaRaptor

Well, recently I have dabbled into the territory of making sprite comics. While I havent made my own sprites yet, I have managed to make some rather interesting scenes with already existing sprites from others. This dosent even include my sprite comic. So here are some of those rather interesting scenes. Hope you guys like.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Star Wars/Halo Crossover: http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Poogan/Spri...s_sepratist.png

In this one, the Droid Armys of the Confederacy of Independent Systems fight the Human marines of the United Nations Space Command from Halo. Plus Master Chief saber duels with General Grevious and Seargent Johnson uses a flame thrower against two assualt droids. Which is pretty badass.

Zombies vs Cops: http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Poogan/Spri...ral_station.png

In this, some Cops fight a bunch of Zombies outside a Police Station. Nothing else to say really.

Flood vs Covenant and UNSC: http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Poogan/Spri...lood_battle.png

In this one every species of Covenant ally with the UNSC to fight a huge army of Flood invading a Human city. Chaos, Flood Zombies and wrecked cars everywhere. Plus the UNSC and Covenant have a pretty spiffy base at the far right.

Covenant vs UNSC: http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Poogan/Spri...reet_battle.png

Ya have to feel sorry for the UNSC. The Covenant sends every type of alien they got against a small UNSC outpost. A few measly barriers and two large gates are the only things keeping the Covenant out of the entrance. A crashed Warthog provides cover for a ODST and a Marine. Meanwhile in the backround, Covenant drop-ships fly around and on a faraway platform a Covenant squad trys to take down a lone marine with a turret.

Alien Invasion: http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Poogan/Spri...en_invaders.png

A variety of Aliens invade a Human city, destroying and pillaging it and engaging in a battle with desperate Earth troops. Panicky citizens run in terror towards a Human base as a group of Human troops cover them. At the far right in the base a dropship prepares to land to drop more troops to the battle scarred base.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again, hope you guys like. More to hopefully come. And if you want to see my Sprite Comics, they will be posted in a seperate topic soon.

Credit for the Halo Sprites goes to InnerRayg and everyone and anyone at the HaloSprites forums. Metal Slug sprites go to the creators of that game. Same for the Star Wars sprites.

Edited by TyranaRaptor

Chickenman

Very cool! I've been playing around with sprite comics lately. Having a bit of trouble with sizing and stuff.

But anyway, nice job! I look forward to more! :D

TyranaRaptor

Very cool! I've been playing around with sprite comics lately. Having a bit of trouble with sizing and stuff.

But anyway, nice job! I look forward to more! :D

Thanks. I actually have a little trouble with resizing as well. Recoloring is what really gets me though.

Also, there will be a series of these I am making. Called "Camps" they will be bases for each faction. A Flood base, a Covenant base....a Human base. You get the idea.

Also, one with a HUUGE crowd in it will be released today.

TyranaRaptor

I dont have the "camp" series or the crowd one yet, but I do have something just as fun. The Grunt Rebellion!

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Poogan/Spri...t_rebellion.png

The diminutive Unngoy, who years after this picture takes place will be called "Grunts" by Humans, have risen up against the rest of the Covenant in a rebellion. In this picture, the dead corpses of a bridge crew entirely made up of Sangheili Elites lay dead at the control consoles they operated in life. A huge group of Elites fight with the Grunts that slaughtered their brothers.

And the Grunt Rebellion is Halo canon by the way. It was so violent, that the only thing that ended it was when the Covenant threatened to destroy the Grunt homeworld.

Edited by TyranaRaptor

Andy

Threatened? How boring. They should have just done it. :p

TyranaRaptor

There were thousands of Grunts in the Covenant, and there still are. They are actually the backbone of the Covenant. Menial labor, factory work, cleaning duties, religous dutys, cannon fodder, special ops, combat, piloting....they do it all! If the Covenant actually did glass the Grunt homeworld, they would lose an awful lot of workers. Besides, after they threatened to do it the Grunts surrendered.

Andy

Oh, I've changed my mind. The Covenant suck and deserve everything they get. lol

Edited by Andy

TyranaRaptor

Whatever. You coming to Jakes party tonight?

Lol, jk. I bet no one will ever get that reference. Anyway, heres another Star Wars/Halo crossover:

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Poogan/Spri...es_vs_flood.bmp

In this one, a small Covenant cruisers crew discovered the location of a planet and the location of a Forerunner facility on it from Forerunner artifacts they discovered in a raid of a Human planet. The small ship enters slipspace and travels to this planet, which is actually in another galaxy. Once the ship enters the planets atmosphere, it deploys a drop-ship. The ship finds the location of the facility. Covenant set up some supply boxes above ground near a large pillar, then go underground using a ladder. On this level a group of Engineers is set to work on opening a locked Forerunner door and investigating Forerunner stuff near it. A Jackel is told to man a communication array and guard the Enginners. Then the rest of the Covenant get to the bottom level. There, they accidently release the small amount of Flood that were kept in the facility, and are mercislly slaughtered and infected.

The picture takes place a couple of days after this event. A Republic ship comes to the planet, investigating reports of a strange alien ship and a small ground invasion by unknown aliens. Almost immediatly the ship is attacked by the Covenant cruiser. The cruiser is destroyed, and multiple drop-ships are sent to the surface of the planet, going to the same place the Covenant drop-ship did.....

In the picture, on the top level, two clones guard the ladder as another one shows a Clone Enginner some of the Covenant crates. A member of the 501st talks with the leader of the operation, a Clone with red and blue armor. On the level below ground, multiple clones have climbed down the ladder, and the Jackel is kept under guard by one clone, as another tries to communicate with one of the Covenant Engineers. And on the bottom level.....another squad of clones, and the leaders of the whole operation, two Jedi named Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker, try to fight the ravenous Flood that have escaped the Forerunner facilitys labs, and the Covenant Elites that have been infected and taken by the Flood.

Edited by TyranaRaptor

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.