Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Drake

Stargate

Uncle Du

Yea. the different plane of existance thing is good, but it kinda makes me impatient. Here all these Prior's have this unbelievable power, and we really know nothing about. It just makes me wonder exactly how long it's going to take to beat the crap outta these guys. I mean, it took 8 damn seasons to defeat the Goa'uld. :p

And yes, it does remind me of the EU. I mean, after the NJO, after they've defeated the biggest most badass enemies to date, we run into...bugs? :p

But hey, it's not like I'm not going to stop watching. I record SG-1 every week on the good 'ol DVR. :D

Ender

Eighth season comes out on DVD tomorrow.... weeeee.

Chickenman

This is for all you SG-1 geeks... ;)

medium_sam_2.jpg

Not an SG-1 fan, but I appreciate the gesture, Du. ;)

Andy

This is for all you SG-1 geeks... ;)

medium_sam_2.jpg

Not an SG-1 fan, but I appreciate the gesture, Du. ;)

I know... does he think we'll let them keep her to themselves?

TheUnknown

It's funny that many of the characters on SG-1, between alternate realities, alternate timelines, and weirdo alien technology have died multiple times.

Darth Nemesis

Does anyone here think the Ori are a little bit like the Yuzzhan Vong in some ways? I was kind of mad at last Friday's episode (here in the 'States) with the humans from the "Icon" planet blowing up something critical.

Drake

Yeah, that pissed me off. It served no purpose. The people went to war anyway. All those people killed and the

getting destroyed...all for nothing.

Drake

Saw Camelot last week. Damn. Those Ori ships really pack a punch. I was hoping that the Asgard could do a little more against them, though.

Any ideas on who the father of Vala's baby is?

Tsl

Beeurd....gotta be :p

Drake

Oh Beeurd. That intergalactic man-ho. :p

TheUnknown

"There was no father."

I think the baby is supposed to be an encarnation of King Arthur, though.

In other news, I had predicted the enemy the SG1 and Atlantis casts would team up against would be the Wraith. When the Ori came along, I thought it would be them. Now, it appears I was right the first time.

Strike

Any ideas on who the father of Vala's baby is?

Crichton, I mean Lt. Colonel Mitchell :rofl:

Chickenman

I think I'm gonna start watching this. Anything I need to know before I do?

Ender

www.gateworld.net

Got all the stuff you need, if you get confused.

Oh, and Morena Baccarin, aka Inara from Firefly, is playing Vala's daughter when she's all grown up. :D

TheUnknown

I think I'm gonna start watching this. Anything I need to know before I do?

Watch both movies and all previous episodes. :p

Hey, I am dying to check out Battlestar Galactica but want to wait until I can see the whole thing from the beginning.

Drake

Both movies? I've pretty sure there was only one. :p

What you should know before watching it.....the first seasons had a low budget. Forgive them for terrible sets and CG. Things get much better, I promise!

Anyway...how about those season finales? Anyone think the Wraith are going to show up at Earth in season 3 of Atlantis only to get into a fight with some Ori ships? :p

I'm looking forward to see the Orion in action.

Link

hey no fair biatch!!! we JUST got season 1 on DVD over here!!!!!!! omg I'm SOOO dying to watch season 2 of Atlantis!!!!

Darth Nemesis

Well, July 15th is when Seasons 10 of SG-1 and Season 3 of Atlantis. I'm looking forward to it actually. I also heard Richard Dean Anderson is supposed to be back for a couple of episodes next season on both SG-1 and Atlantis. Also did anyone know they're making Stargate: SG-1 Action Figures? Diamond Select is making them. Here's a link to it on Entertainment Earth: http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo...number=DC13000A

I'm actually considering ordering a couple of cases. (lol, if I had the money!) I got the Free Comic Book Day O'Neill figure they came out with in the beginning of May (Cost me 8 Dollars! :mad:).

Andy

*points*

n00000000000000000000000000b! :p

(kidding) ;)

Edited by beeurd

Drake

July 14th, actually. Don't be a day late. ;)

TheUnknown

Okay, so I was wrong. Vala's baby is not King Arthur.

Drake

SG-1 episode 200 was awesome! :rofl:

And...SG-1 is in the Guiness Book of World Records for longest consecutive running sci-fi series, beating out X-Files.

And...there's talk of making more Stargate movies, based on the original movie instead of the series, with Kurt Russell and James Spader.

Drake

ARGH!

Just read up on GateWorld that this season will be SG-1's last on the Sci-Fi network. Damn them. Atlantis will still be going though...

Darth Nemesis

Even HK-47 is pissed:

Half-gunganHk.jpg

Ender

Stargate still has so much of a following that SOMEONE will pick it up, or a movie will finish the series.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.