Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Jake Durron

GB SHIRTS

List your favorite "You know when you're addicted to gb when:"  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ayingel

i'd wear one...just need money first...i prolly won't be able to order one until the end of the month tho...

Jake Durron

It will be at least that long before I have them made cause its my understanding that I have to pay for the design on the tshirt before I can have them displayed in the store... unfortunately lol so all shirts will be available for the summer but I need to know which I'm making first!

Pandora

You don't have to pay to put them up. You can get a free store. And you don't have to raise the prices, so everyone can get it at cost. It does not matter how much is printed on the shirt, though if I remember correctly the space on the back is only like 8 X 10 inches (I could be wrong). I used to do a lot with CafePress.com, so I'm really familiar with the site and the software it uses.

Kia, did you want me to whip something up really quick? I can have several designs and product up in an hour or so.

Sticks

This is a really cool idea, guys...I'd buy one! :D

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.