Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
TheUnknown

Reality TV (the game show type)

Drake

I did. The one and only episode of this Survivor that I saw was the last one and that's only because my parents left it on. All the recap clips filled me in anyway, lol.

I thought Randy was plain hilarious with his unnervingly straight face when making jokes. I believe that Corrine is perhaps possessed by a demon.

TheUnknown

I think Corinne is a demon.

Mara

Randy is more likeable because he's funny and comes off as someone hurt by life. Corinne is just a spoiled b****. Did you hear what she said to Sugar?

Yup, and I didn't agree with Jeff saying it was the worst thing he had heard in 17 seasons.

Like, it wasn't THAT mean.

I thought Susan's snake/rat speech was a lot better, from season 1.

Drake

Uhh...

She was basically telling Sugar to commit suicide by taking a handful of anti-depressants. I can see how that might be considered the worst thing Jeff had heard.

TheUnknown

No, I think Corinne's is much worse. She was making light of someone's father dying AND going off on an elitist rant.

Mara

Maybe I'm just desensitized. But I didn't find it all that horrible. *shrug*

TheUnknown

Okay, going two weeks without a new episode of Top Chef is ewoking ridiculous.

Drake

It's like you've never heard of a holiday hiatus or something. :p

Mara

Amazing Race 14 is shaping up pretty well.

Don't know the teams all that well yet, but I could tell that the couple who got kicked off were going to be annoying, so it's good they left. :p

TheUnknown

Top Chef finale comes on tonight.

Princess

The semi-final you mean. I missed it, but I'm sad that Fabio got eliminated. I just don't want Stefan to win cuz he's a self-righteous ass

Mara

I figured the hicks would get kicked off sooner or later on TAR.

Mara

Hey, anyone know who got kicked off the Amazing Race this week? I missed it when we lost power.

Drake

The guy that wrote School of Rock and his dad. The midgets came in first but they got an hour of penalties for tampering with the road block so the asians got the free trip.

Andy

The guy that wrote School of Rock and his dad. The midgets came in first but they got an hour of penalties for tampering with the road block so the asians got the free trip.

Without having read the rest of the thread, that sounds like the most random comment ever...

Mara

Awww... and I was getting to like them, too... Even though his dad kept whining about his groin. :p

This one sounds interesting.. Maybe I'll see if CBS has it online.

Mara

Anybody as happy as me that the stunt guys finally got the axe this past Sunday?

Drake

Yes.

However, I wanted to see the deaf guy and his mom gone more. They're so damn annoying. Yes, we get it. You want to show the world that deaf people aren't stupid or incapable or whatever. We know they aren't but you still are.

Plus, he totally pushed that black girl.

I want the Asians to win. They amuse me.

Mara

Those brothers screwed up two episodes in a row. They really should have gone home the week before, but that non-elim. was lucky for them.

I'm not sure who my favorite of the four teams is. But I like them all pretty well. I wouldn't mind who wins. Though.... It would be cool to have the first all-female team win. And maybe I'm pulling for the redheads a little. :p

Drake

BOOYA! Tammy and Victor won The Amazing Race!

:D

Mara

Phooey. :p

Mara

Anyone watching "Here Come the Newlyweds" on ABC?

TheUnknown

I'm liking this season of Top Chef. After last season's debacle (untalented chefs, stupid challenges, product placement run amok), it seems like they've tried very hard to make improvements.

Mara

Amazing Race starts up again on Sunday at 8! :D

Mara

And... the new season of Amazing Race, All Stars, started last night (lol).   Anyone else still watching?

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.