Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Mara

What SHOULD have been added/changed

Mara

OKay. We're always arguing and discussing about what we hate about the additions and changes from the SEs to the remastered DVDs (and even from the originals to the SEs)...

But.... are there any things you would have changed or made better, if you were able? What would they have been, and why?

Personally, if it was possible, and I think it would be with all the technology, but maybe not.. I would have edited the Luke/randor scene better, so it looks more realistic. :p

Winters

MARA JADE!!!

Mara

MARA JADE!!!

Ahaha, yeah... it would have been cool to have her added into the Jabba's palace scene. In the background like Lando.

Radioactive Isotope

i actually like most of the added scenes in the SEs and remastered editions, however GL playing with his new technology by adding more dewbacks and such was annoying. that and Hayden in ROTJ. HE DOESN'T FREAKING BELONG THERE!

Drake

I didn't like how he changed Boba Fett's voice. It was perfect the way it was. Before anyone goes on about how Boba is Jango's clone so their voices should be the same, take into account the fact that Boba shouldn't have a Concord Dawn accent as he never grew up there or lived there for extended periods of time.

Andy

Neither did any of the clones. :p

Mara

Maybe I should point out that this is not a thread to whine about the changes... but to think of things you would have changed yourself, in addition to what is already there?

Drake

So be it.

*ahem*

I would have changed Boba Fett's voice back to the original actor's.

There. Happy now?

Mara

I think you're missing the original purpose of the thread. :p

Drake

Not really. I just don't care. ;)

Mara

:roll:

Drake

:roll:

Andy

I'd have changed Boba's voice back to Jango's again. :p

Mara

*Sigh*

I think another thing that I would fix, something that has bothered me, is when during the attack on the Death Star, R2's head gets shot off, and then in the next frame, he looks fine. I think it should be edited a bit more to make more sense.

Edited by Mara

TheUnknown

I did not like having Hayden at the end of RotJ. If the ghosts are Obi-Wan and Yoda are going to be older versions, then Anakin's should be, too. Plus, it's weird to see a twenty-something old looking at his twenty-something kids.

Mara

I think George was trying to say that that was when Anakin was still "good."

But, yeah, it is weird... 'Sides, if he wanted to go with the whole "good" thing, it should have been Jake Lloyd. :p

Edited by Mara

CorSec

I remember TFN posting an extensively detailed list of some widely accepted changes that should be added to a re-master. Little details to fix continuity and generally appease the fans without harming the integrity of the classics. Too lazy to look for it at the moment.

Radioactive Isotope

how darest thou mention that filthy place here! :p

TheUnknown

Too lazy to look for it at the moment.

[sarcasm]*Shockdies*[/sarcasm] :p

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.