Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Jake Durron

Doll of Jaina

Winters

I think boob size is not well defined in ANY books...

Andy

That's not good enough. I think we should write to Lucas Licensing, demanding an explanation as to why boob sizes are not specified in the New Essential Guide. It's just not good enough.

Winters

I want Mara's! I DEMAND MARAS! (Not our Mara, Mara Jade... because she's just plain hot...)

Andy

They are the same person. Did you not know?

Winters

No... they can't be.... "That's not TRUE! *insert poor acting* THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!"

Rogue

I think boob size is not well defined in ANY books...

*cough* PICTURES.

Winters

Yeah... like book covers are cannonical... I'm sure there's five different versions of Mara Jade alone... each different in everything...

Rogue

She has one actress. Shannon Baska. Last name changed recently, but it's still the same person :p

Winters

I know... it's her that causes a cannonical appearence of Mara Jade, but not everyone looks the same on the covers.... it's all up to the artist... so therefore cup size can not ever be cannonical.

Drake

Padded jackets.

Bad furday

Yeah...I don't like the look the actress they chose for Mara, but I love the look of Mara on the Union comic cover :D Even though I hate her in the books. :p

Darth Bane

Yeah I used paint, it took me about 7 hours to get it right.

*mouth drops to floor* You did that in paint?!? :shock: Congrats you are officily the best at the suckiest program in existance

Jake Durron

Teehee Ok well Winters got his own Jaina... Minus the date gear and if it gets approved ya'll can see it in the IC otherwise hit me with a pm and I'll send it... its ALSO done in paint... omg certain anatomical items were a freaking bantha to do.

And Rogue, I apologize for not making her flat as an Ironing Board, but its up to artist interpretation and the way I see it, based on her gutsy moves and attitude she deserves all I gave her. :p

Edited by Andy

Mara

No... they can't be.... "That's not TRUE! *insert poor acting* THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!"

Yep. I'm a Force ghost.

Boo!

Jake Durron

Ok so a new doll, the PG-13 version of the mara doll in the IC. It isn't as good of a quality but I don't think its too horrible.

Marawithcorset.jpg