Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

Burger Wars!

Drake

The "bun" is really a pair of syrup-flavoured pancakes.

Andy

Okay, that sounds weird.

Ana

It tastes too sweet for me. Plain ol' sausage biscuit is the way to go.

Andy

Ana, I thought I told you that "biscuit" is just WRONG. :p

Mara

Donut? I thought they were pancakes with syrup in 'em?

You people need to open your eyes.

"Also, I've seen pictures of a sugar-glazed donut breakfast sandwich that could probably kill three grown men. I was intrigued."

This was not in reference to the McGriddle picture. It was refering to some pictures I had seen of a completely different breakfast sandwich.

Pfft... skimming is the best way to read. :p

Drake

Except that it makes you look like a fool. :p

Mara

I was joking.. :roll::p

Ender

Seriously, In-N-Out is the only way to go for fast food burgers. Unfortunately they're only out west, but everything is made completely fresh, from the burgers (real meat!) to the hand-cut fries to the amazing shakes.

Mara

If I wanted something fresh, I wouldn't get fast food. :p

Andy

everything is made completely fresh, from the burgers (real meat!) to the hand-cut fries to the amazing shakes.

Completely fresh? So they aren't frozen or anything?

Mara

everything is made completely fresh, from the burgers (real meat!) to the hand-cut fries to the amazing shakes.

Wendy's uses fresh burgers, too, lol.

Andy

Well that's a load of bollocks because it MUST have been frozen at some point. Otherwise it would be coming in practically straight off the farm which would be a logistical nightmare in itself.

And for the record, McDonald's beef patties are 100% beef. I know this for a fact, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I have spoken.

Ana

In-n-Out is the way to go for a real, fresh, juicy burger. But their single isn't a lot of meat, so you always have to get the double, and because they cook to order, it takes longer. Also, they don't have any non-burger options, so if you want a chicken sandwich, or chicken nuggets, or a salad, or anything else, you have to go somewhere else. The limit of its menu means its better at what they do, but their lack of variety means that I tend to go other places before I'd go there.

And B, leave off about the biscuits! I know you're not used to them, but they're delicious. I can't believe you heathens have KFC over there without biscuits. You can't have KFC without biscuits. One of these days I'm gonna fly back over to England and stand on a street corner in London and hand out biscuits to people.

Edited by Ana

Mara

Well that's a load of bollocks because it MUST have been frozen at some point. Otherwise it would be coming in practically straight off the farm which would be a logistical nightmare in itself.

And for the record, McDonald's beef patties are 100% beef. I know this for a fact, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I have spoken.

I don't care. Still tastes like crap. :p

Andy

Meh! From my point of view Burger King are evil!

Mara

I see we are at an impasse.... :p

Radioactive Isotope

no, no. he is lost and will shortly be fried to a crisp in a vat of cooking oil. :p

Mara

Or flame-broiled. ;)

Princess

In-n-Out is the way to go for a real, fresh, juicy burger. But their single isn't a lot of meat, so you always have to get the double, and because they cook to order, it takes longer. Also, they don't have any non-burger options, so if you want a chicken sandwich, or chicken nuggets, or a salad, or anything else, you have to go somewhere else. The limit of its menu means its better at what they do, but their lack of variety means that I tend to go other places before I'd go there.

And B, leave off about the biscuits! I know you're not used to them, but they're delicious. I can't believe you heathens have KFC over there without biscuits. You can't have KFC without biscuits. One of these days I'm gonna fly back over to England and stand on a street corner in London and hand out biscuits to people.

*GASPIES*

No biscuits at KFC? That's treason!

Andy

They don't do your weirdo "biscuit" things ANYWHERE here. :p

Mara

Arby's bought Wendy's...

A lot of people are worried, but I honestly don't think much will change because of it.

Radioactive Isotope

they better not get rid of the $0.99 Value Menu, or i will kill something. :p

Mara

The .99 Frosty is TINY now, lol.

Radioactive Isotope

i just like being able to get a burger and fries for 2.10

Mara

True.

I do anyway, at Wendy's 'cause I always get the Jr. Cheeseburger, lol. But.. generally I need two. They're small. :p

Wish they made regular cheeseburgers.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.